Different itens and more drop of leg, itens ?

Will be any different rates for item and magic itens drop in HC ? The blizz could put some unique legendary set of armor only in HC. Like "Leoric's armor set" or "Dark wanderer Rags" ... Something really rare and only for HC, what you guys think about ?
    Quote from OmegaMendes

Will be any different rates for item and magic itens drop in HC ? The blizz could put some unique legendary set of armor only in HC. Like "Leoric's armor set" or "Dark wanderer Rags" ... Something really rare and only for HC, what you guys think about ?

The only thing we know at the moment is that Hardcore characters will look special and more flashy the softcore characters, i doubt there will be items only dropable in hardcore at launch, maybe in an expansion sometime in the future.
    Would be a bad idea to "help" the hardcore players. A part of playing hardcore is being able to overcome the same obstacles as softcore players without dying.
    I hope they wont bring out special gear for HC players except graphical effects and titles. Reaching the top gear in diablo should be able for both HC and SC players. At least i hope so i will play HC too but i dont want to have to play hardcore for a chance to loot the best gear.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes