Legendary Roll Percentages: Torment Difficulty

Just because an item is rare doesn't mean you have to find all the non-rare items beforehand. You should be lucky to have found a Wand of Woh instead of Shard of Hate, which is not that useful to wizards anyways... I found my second one yesterday, but I'm missing like any really "useful" drops (like class sets) at all. And of course I'd gladly trade in all drops for a couple of weeks if only I could get my hands on one Wand of Woh ;-)
    I found a winter flurry.......... on my WD!!!!!!! Crazy.
    Quote from Bagstone
    Just because an item is rare doesn't mean you have to find all the non-rare items beforehand. You should be lucky to have found a Wand of Woh instead of Shard of Hate, which is not that useful to wizards anyways... I found my second one yesterday, but I'm missing like any really "useful" drops (like class sets) at all. And of course I'd gladly trade in all drops for a couple of weeks if only I could get my hands on one Wand of Woh ;-)

I came up witha build for that wand a few hours ago. It was sitting around my stash for 3 weeks now. It turns out, with Flame Blades and Chain Reaction, this thing made T3 seem like a total joke when I started tearing my way trough hordes of biological stuff.

I'd still prefer a Shard of Hate to the wand, since I love frost builds (especially with my newly acquired Light of Grace source). The wand is just too up-close and personal and I can get killed while being surrounded with stuff. It also kind of strains the eyesight with that many explosions going on all the time.

Still, Im glad I finally gave it a try. Currently rolling with the 6-set bonus of Firebird, a Cindercoat and man...it tears trough anything in T3.

Here is a link to my profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/EiGoS-1536/hero/1281430
    Going to buy lotto tickets tonight!!!

I have about 15-20 hours of T-level play in at this point post RoS purchase, only able to play regularly on Friday nights.

I have foundThunderfury (with socket), Moonlight Ward, Ob-Zod ring, and 2 Monster Hunters (one socket), Wailing host and Tal Rasha Brace...

Rolled a Mirrorball on Shard gambling.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Delgado-1753/hero/10505961

I wonder if there IS more to "not logging in every day" that impacts your leg drop rate? Have read about the "poor-man" timer... but majority of my time is in 3-4hr sessions, once a week. Project for someone to further datamine?:o
    One of the main issues to overcome with these numbers is confirmation bias. The only 2 handed flail I've gotten is a Baleful Remnant (I think I've found 4 or 5), even though a Mortal Drama, something I've been searching for, has double the chance according to these numbers. So, naturally, I have concluded that The Mortal Drama does not exist, and based on my drops, I will never get it.

Now, I know this is completely incorrect, but it isn't any less frustrating at times. I get immensely excited EVERY time I see that orange star, but it does wear on you after awhile when it's another ring and another ring and another ring. I would love to use these "build changing legendaries" as Blizzard wants them to be...if only I could actually find them.
    If I had the ability to kill stuff by throwing all the brown rings I find at it, this would be the best gaming experience I'd be willing to pay for.
    Last edited by b0b1man: 5/9/2014 11:10:48 AM
    can't believe those numbers, found at least 50 chest pieces, helms, boots, legs, etc. each and according to the drop rates the odd's i could not find any akkhan pieces in over 400 paragon lvls are literally 0%.

well done blizzard
    Quote from Kitaen1

can't believe those numbers, found at least 50 chest pieces, helms, boots, legs, etc. each and according to the drop rates the odd's i could not find any akkhan pieces in over 400 paragon lvls are literally 0%.

well done blizzard

Considering chest pieces for example, the chance is LITERALLY (1-.0625)^(50*.85)*(1-0.0357)^(50*.15) =~ 4.9%.

Also, how is it Blizzards fault now? The actual drop rates accoring to this table are Blizzard's fault. You not finding what you think you're entitled to is just bad luck.
    I'm on Twitter.
    Got one Barb-belt and Demon Hunter-Weapon (both Legs) when playing as a Crusader

Loot 2.0 "Logic" ...
    Last edited by cuceta: 5/12/2014 7:38:18 AM
    Has this probability been calculated with taking in account the weights of boththe item type and the item itself?

In the weights spreadsheet there's a division by difficulty type (normal/torment). Why isn't there one here?
    Quote from Kitaen1

well done blizzard

I'm interested in seeing the calculation you've formulated that proves there is a 0% chance for that to happen.
    HiJustTryAnother

could you add the Bounty Only Legendarys
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12249795001#8

and Craftet Legendarys
    http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/83094-guide-legendary-crafting-materials-drop-locations

to your List? Than we finaly had only one Website we have to visit to find all necessaryItems for Diablo 3
    Quote from Angzt
    Quote from Kitaen1

well done blizzard

Considering chest pieces for example, the chance is LITERALLY (1-.0625)^(50*.85)*(1-0.0357)^(50*.15) =~ 4.9%.

Also, how is it Blizzards fault now? The actual drop rates accoring to this table are Blizzard's fault. You not finding what you think you're entitled to is just bad luck.

Waste of time. Anyone who writes odd's and uses literally as such has literally no chance of understanding odds. (The irony is intentional)
    Last edited by PaulAcid: 6/24/2014 12:24:59 PM
    Quote from ayu2134 »
    HiJustTryAnother

could you add the Bounty Only Legendarys
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12249795001#8

and Craftet Legendarys
    http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/83094-guide-legendary-crafting-materials-drop-locations

to your List? Than we finaly had only one Website we have to visit to find all necessaryItems for Diablo 3

All the data in the list is datamined, and no information about bounty-only legendaries was datamined in the process. We simply don't have this information, and adding a "guess" to the list would make information that is probably correct (no one knows if we can 100% trust the source for this list, but at least it seems to be accurate) look less accurate.

We're trying to find out the drop rates of legendaries from caches here, but as you can see even given a huge community effort it looks completely bogus. Absolutely no one knows what the drop rates of cache legendaries are, therefore they cannot be included in that list, sadly.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes