[Guide] Legendary Crafting Materials - Drop locations & uses

Judge Alzarius in the Judgement Event in Pandemonium Level 1 drops the Angelic Shard.
    I just want to send an update.

Today, I received the woven plate from the Act 3 quest "Kill Captain Dale" from Captain Dale himself in The Keep Depths level 1 (don't remember if he was a skeletal shieldbearer or archer).
    First off, great guide, used it multiple times, I've actually made an account just to make this post. Was playing earlier today and got a captured soul off of lashtounge in the keep depths level 1, I had a bounty to kill him and got it. Just wanted to let you know so you could update your guide if you wanted.
    Thanks to all the contributors and sorry about the confusion on Crassus, that's what happens when you don't double-check your sources....

2014-04-25
    Added Captain Dale as a location for Woven Plate.
    Added Brimstone as a location for Demon Skin.
    Added Lashtongue as a location for Captured Soul.
    Added Judge Alzarius as a location for Angelic Shard.
    Removed Crassus the Tormentor as a location for Human Cartilage.
    Last edited by Angzt: 4/25/2014 2:03:32 AM

Completely forgot to write this earlier: is the "where to farm" advice for Human Cartilage still correct? I tried to farm that in Defiled Crypt 2 - you don't get the checkpoint anymore unless you go through the door. I farmed this by looking for the bounties (Crassus, Cudgelarm, A Stranger in Need) instead.

Yesterday i got a skelon's dice from Verkiss which is the boss of the Shen event after you talk to him (Pandemonium).
    Oups double sent!
    Last edited by maxpouliot: 4/25/2014 12:38:33 PM
    I don't think you have any idea where the eyes of the dead drop for the 2h mighty weapon...... have tried all methods you have suggested on t5 and t6. the cellar has to be complete hogwash. tried the others such as merriam with bounties. Either i have no luck at all or you are dead wrong
    Quote from Bagstone

Completely forgot to write this earlier: is the "where to farm" advice for Human Cartilage still correct? I tried to farm that in Defiled Crypt 2 - you don't get the checkpoint anymore unless you go through the door. I farmed this by looking for the bounties (Crassus, Cudgelarm, A Stranger in Need) instead.

Yeah, I might need to change this - will do in the next update.

Quote from Eischen777

I don't think you have any idea where the eyes of the dead drop for the 2h mighty weapon...... have tried all methods you have suggested on t5 and t6. the cellar has to be complete hogwash. tried the others such as merriam with bounties. Either i have no luck at all or you are dead wrong

They certainly drop from Headcleaver, as they just did for me. I guess you just had bad luck.
    Last edited by Angzt: 4/26/2014 2:19:43 AM
    Quote from Bagstone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkhPXwqLemE

This is the fastest method I found. The bounty is not that common, and this checkpoint makes it really easy to check for it (the event).
    Last edited by h0micid3: 4/26/2014 4:39:38 AM
    Frozen Blood

• Acquired from: Act III, Caverns of Frost, Chiltara (Rare spawn Lacuni Huntress)
    • Where to farm: Campaign Mode, Act III, Caverns of Frost
    • Used for:Utar's Roar, 1h Axe, +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Cold Damage, Cold skills deal 15–20% more damage, 4 random magic properties
    Isn't Chiltara suppose to spawn in level 2Caverns of Frost? If so, then it should be added there. There could be people wasting time in level 1.
    Last edited by Gorok: 4/26/2014 6:00:29 AM
    Act III, Tower Of The Damned Level 2, Riplash (Rare spawn Soul Ripper), Bounty: Kill Riplash
    drops Captured Soul
    Last edited by Holztransistor: 4/26/2014 9:22:23 PM
    Needs an update to the crassus the tormentor drop.he only drops cultist blood not human cartilage
    It was mentioned in party chat today, that not all white items are made the same, and that how the white item rolled affects how the legendary will roll. Is this true? And if so, does anyone have a breakdown of which white items are good and which are not so good? Or how to tell the difference?
    Quote from Setsoru

It was mentioned in party chat today, that not all white items are made the same, and that how the white item rolled affects how the legendary will roll. Is this true? And if so, does anyone have a breakdown of which white items are good and which are not so good? Or how to tell the difference?

I don't think this is true.
    slight innacuracy with the crassus the tormentor note.he doesn't drop human cartilage.being a uniques spawn cultist he actually drops cultist blood
    Yakara can drop Iron Wolves Doctrine

Grool can drop Cartographer's Toolkit

Both are rare spawns in the Eastern Channel in Act 2, found out while going for the unique collection achievement
    Riplash (Act 3 Tower of the Damned 2) can drop Captured Soul, too.

(He spawns as a bounty sometimes)
    Thanks for a very useful guide!

My bit of info:

Shard of entsteig plate can also be dropped be Lord dunhyld from the Matriachs bones bounty
    The Shard of Entsteig Plate

Act 2 - the bounty for Khan Dakab is called "The Lost Treasure of Khan Dakab" not "the Spirit of Khan Dakab"
    Last edited by FordStallion: 4/29/2014 11:28:51 AM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes