Have you ever chased a Treasure Goblin to your own death?

Just as the title says. Seems when ever I see these things all bets are off and I need to down it. Let me know some of your stories below.

Epic Failure -

If you like the Vid let us know and subscribe for more great content coming out frequently.
    Yes. Yes I have. More than once.

/shame
    p427 :: 89.1k EK :: 2.47m TK
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Used to happen to me all the time but not too much lately. What i hate more is shooting a goblin by accident in a 4 player game and then untill everybody comes to help kill him he's already gone...
    Quote from Jamoose

Used to happen to me all the time but not too much lately. What i hate more is shooting a goblin by accident in a 4 player game and then untill everybody comes to help kill him he's already gone...

Yeah hitting them on accident is terrible, but amusing none the less!
    more than once, especially in MP10 :-)
    My little pet "mr. raven" unfortunately thinks that goblin flesh is "to die for". And usually that ends up being exactly what happens. I play it cool and stand back at a distance and get ready to type "gob" to alert the crew. But before i even get the chance mr. raven has already flown his impatient ass over for a bite. Which of course starts the chase that usually ends up with everyone dead.

But then again mr. raven is there to regenerate my hatred. And he certainly does a really good job at that...
    Yes, more than once for sure. They always seem to run straight into an Elite pack or group of Fallen Maniacs...
    Big deal when playing softcore..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes