11 x Paragon 100

Quote from itirnitii

Quote from Fess

Quote from Solmyr77

Quote from Fess

Quote from Solmyr77

Not exactly on topic, but I already wondered, why they consider dead HC chars to transfer xp. If they would allow that, people could -in theory- transfer almost infinite xp. Just let those chars die at p100 and start fresh.

considering the time it takes for an average player to hit 60(100) on HC, and the expansion & updates due in 6+ months, i'd say your use of the word infinite is a little off base. Has anyone even hit 10 pl100 HC chars?

That's why I said "in theory". I'm not someone who would do that, but I guess, there are some (literally) hardcore guys out there with enough time at their disposal ;)

The thing about theiroies is they tend to involve logic and reason.
    The world first HC PL 100 took what, 3+ months? That was a year ago from now, so even if his speed increased 10% with each new character, he'd still have at most 7 PL100 HC characters. Theories usually involve logic and reasoning.

I think someone is close to all 5 classes P100 HC. But that's the most I've seen. I don't know if anyone has gone further.

5 classes P100 HC has been achieved at least 2 months ago : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kelzar-2997/hero/23912616

Gratz to him !
    Oh! Good deal. Guess I missed that. I wonder if someone has 6 or more?
    Quote from Vulmio

Quote from itirnitii

Quote from Fess

Quote from Solmyr77

Quote from Fess

Quote from Solmyr77

Not exactly on topic, but I already wondered, why they consider dead HC chars to transfer xp. If they would allow that, people could -in theory- transfer almost infinite xp. Just let those chars die at p100 and start fresh.

considering the time it takes for an average player to hit 60(100) on HC, and the expansion & updates due in 6+ months, i'd say your use of the word infinite is a little off base. Has anyone even hit 10 pl100 HC chars?

That's why I said "in theory". I'm not someone who would do that, but I guess, there are some (literally) hardcore guys out there with enough time at their disposal ;)

The thing about theiroies is they tend to involve logic and reason.
    The world first HC PL 100 took what, 3+ months? That was a year ago from now, so even if his speed increased 10% with each new character, he'd still have at most 7 PL100 HC characters. Theories usually involve logic and reasoning.

I think someone is close to all 5 classes P100 HC. But that's the most I've seen. I don't know if anyone has gone further.

5 classes P100 HC has been achieved at least 2 months ago : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kelzar-2997/hero/23912616

Gratz to him !

Thank you for proving my point.
    You can have 28 if you multibox, tadaaa!
    Quote from k0ksii

Hey

so i will soon have 10 P100 Characters and im thinking about deleting one of them and then level up another one to 100. And since we can reactivate the last deleted character im wondering if i can delete that last p100 character after patch 2.0 and then reactivate the one that i deleted before? or maybe we get another characterslot or sth.

What do you think?
    It will only let you undelete the last character you deleted I believe. So your theory will not work, seeing as how you'd have to delete a character to free up a space. Then the restore option will be for the one you just deleted not the other one.
    I AIN'T HAD NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS.

Quote from Ethezial

Quote from k0ksii

Hey

so i will soon have 10 P100 Characters and im thinking about deleting one of them and then level up another one to 100. And since we can reactivate the last deleted character im wondering if i can delete that last p100 character after patch 2.0 and then reactivate the one that i deleted before? or maybe we get another characterslot or sth.

What do you think?
    It will only let you undelete the last character you deleted I believe. So your theory will not work, seeing as how you'd have to delete a character to free up a space. Then the restore option will be for the one you just deleted not the other one.

You do not lose experience granted from deleted or dead characters. So it would work if there's nothing funky with the patching system.
    Quote from riptide

You do not lose experience granted from deleted or dead characters. So it would work if there's nothing funky with the patching system.

This is a very ambiguous and easy-to-misinterpret statement. What you said is the current design decision for how character deaths/deletions might be handled once Paragon 2.0 is live.

1) This might change.
    2) This is most likely not true for characters that you delete now, and it might not even be true for characters that die before RoS.

The more elaborate version (bluepost!) can be found here: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/103300-more-paragon-20-details-the-future-of-ah-cards-is-unknown-new-wallpaper-reaper-of-souls-logo/
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from riptide

This is a very ambiguous and easy-to-misinterpret statement. What you said is the current design decision for how character deaths/deletions might be handled once Paragon 2.0 is live.

1) This might change.
    2) This is most likely not true for characters that you delete now, and it might not even be true for characters that die before RoS.

The more elaborate version (bluepost!) can be found here: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/103300-more-paragon-20-details-the-future-of-ah-cards-is-unknown-new-wallpaper-reaper-of-souls-logo/

His reasoning for it not working was not sound as it stands. That's really all there is to it. Under the current system for RoS, experience work just fine on a restored character ASIDE from the funky patching possibility. Which would only be an oversight/bug, not an intentional design.
    Quote from riptide

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from riptide

1) This might change.

His reasoning for it not working was not sound as it stands. That's really all there is to it. Under the current system for RoS, experience work just fine on a restored character ASIDE from the funky patching possibility. Which would only be an oversight/bug, not an intentional design.
    Your post didn't really click with me until bagstone added his posts. So when paragon 2.0 is patched in you can just delete one of your characters and restore the last one gaining its experience, while not losing any from the one you deleted since it is now account wide. Makes sense. :)
    I AIN'T HAD NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS.

You deserve respect for your ambitions
    Quote from Ethezial

Quote from k0ksii

Hey

What do you think?

nope. i tried it and it asked me to replace one existing character. i will try it now and hope that the deletec p100 character will be still on the server ...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes