Xbox 360 Legit Players

With the release to consoles ofcourse there is problems of game save edits and dupes. Im here today to post a silvertag to add to your friends list on xbox360 to get in contact with many legit players. add the gamertag DiabloLegit to meet new people now.
    I use
    Quote from Diablo3Legit

With the release to consoles ofcourse there is problems of game save edits and dupes. Im here today to post a silvertag to add to your friends list on xbox360 to get in contact with many legit players. add the gamertag DiabloLegit to meet new people now.

I used your tag, I'm " Westy357 " I have a lvl 54 Witch Dr and am all legit. I should be lvl 60 sometime tomorrow.

I never played in a group on X-box 360 before but have a lot of Diablo 3 pc group experience.
    Sounds good. you have been added.
    i am a all legit level 60 wizard and my gamer tag is cam1903cam
    Will be adding the tag as soon as I get on. Not partied up before but Been looking for folks to team with for a while. Got 50+ DH & monk and a 38 HC barb. My tag is same as this one :- scottman71.
    If you're looking for someone else to play with too, and you're on Xbox, my gamer tag is:- JACKOMATIC55

im working on a lvl 53 barb and just finished nightmare mode, just looking for someone to party up with

i have Skype+mic! but not teamspeak or Xbox mic

thanks
    Bash me a friend req jack, working on my DH atm, trying to get him to 60 currently on hell mode. scottman71 xbl tag.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes