Gold duping in diablo

Quote from maka
    Also, wouldn't wanna be Derpz. I'd make my own head roll.

I'm more into making it spin.
    Quote from maka

Wouldn't wanna be the guy that let this bug go through.....I'm sure heads will roll.

Also, wouldn't wanna be Derpz. I'd make my own head roll.

That depends if hes merely trolling or not, either way they're still working on things so if hes truthful, hes not out of the woods yet. I imagine some will slip through the cracks but I suppose there is nothing they can do about that.
    Quote from Derpz123

Sure, an average guy can win the lottery, we know the odds on that.

But looking at your profile, would you want to sell all your gear, for the money 300m would get you?

I'm guessing no, and 99% of legit players are in your situation.

Straight up....I paid $60 bucks for the right to play D3, and that's the limit of my injection of real money into this realm. I don't dabble in real money for pixels, buying or selling. Never will.

And heck NO I wouldn't trade my gear for any amount of money that wasn't far FAR more than it's worth. All that piddly gear I have on my Monk, that many "elitists" would laugh at...represents near a year of hard work and well earned golds.

Back on topic; What you did was bad for the community, but it's hard to really blame you. I don't really think one way or another of you, personally, for what you did.

I wouldn't have done it, but that's just me. So long as you're willing to suffer the consequence, should they arise, then all is good.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Zero(pS)

@TehAdi I heard you want a tough gaming experience :D

Lemme know if you want the download link :P

I always laugh at these :lol:. Now off to infract myself for being off-topic...

I always enjoy watching these videos, been wanting to try to play some of these, would you mind sending me the link?
    Quote from ruksak

Straight up....I paid $60 bucks for the right to play D3, and that's the limit of my injection of real money into this realm. I don't dabble in real money for pixels, buying or selling. Never will.

And heck NO I wouldn't trade my gear for any amount of money that wasn't far FAR more than it's worth. All that piddly gear I have on my Monk, that many "elitists" would laugh at...represents near a year of hard work and well earned golds.

Bingo!! Im in the same boat. I paid my 60 and and have just average Joe Blow gear and I wont trade it for anything. If I happen to sell some for money great but thats a bonus to me. Ill never exceed my original 60 bucks I put into the game.

I personally could give a rats ass about the whole gold dupe fiasco. It will wash out in the end and Ill still be able to get my characters to roll MP10 efficiently without spending trillions in gold because 99.9% of the community playing the game dont have trillions to spend. I actually find it funny that I can roll MP10 with Ruk and dominate it and we have what maybe 1 bil of gear between us and people have spent 10's of billions and do the same thing we do what 10 minutes faster? Us Joe Blow avarage players will still sell stuff at a resonable price and the elitist will hored the BiS stuff and eventually the market for it will dry up for them while us average Joes continue on our way playing a game.

People will get away with the dupe and it doesnt bother me a bit. Its something I wouldnt do but hey Id return a wallet with the money still in it but than again I take pride in myself and the things I do. Crazy concept isnt it.
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from TehAdi

Quote from Zero(pS)

I wonder why people like you who want a "hard" gaming experience don't play with the bare minimum stats on MP10. 1 slight screw up and you're dead. It requires absolute precise timing on your skills, insanely good positioning and predicting ability (to foresee enemies' abilities and prepare for them). I'm sure you can do that with one hand, right?

I wonder if these hardcore gamers have ever played something like DmC 3-4 on Hell/Dante-Must-Die mode, or RE5 on Veteran (if that genre is your thing). No bragging rights there, right?

How MP10 is hard? Its more boring, i still can't die, the only difference i feel is the mob health.

Anyone that facerolls MP10 has either been very very lucky with drops, has played the AH Tycoon game, played WAAAAY too many hours or otherwise used the RMAH to purchase their way to a boring game experience.

For the general population, MP10 is still viable and fun test of their limits and skills.

Actually I completely did it on my own without spending time flipping the AH. I was not that lucky with drops either. Basically started off with the most OP class imo, barb. So i got gear pretty fast from farmning mp10 to play a DH back in december and made one and played it until march, until i decided to go play for max efficiency for a bit and continued my barb with the gear and profits i got from drops. But then again I do pick up a lot of items and even sell the rares. In the end I did get some upgrades from AH and crafts after the patch that enabled it, but self-found let me go mp10 on both classes before the upgrades, though it resulted in a glass cannon dh. So I think if you play enough (I think I effectively played (farmed) about 700-800 hours total now) which seems like an insignificant amount compared to the time I've spent in WoW.

And now I'm currently farming the game for items and plan to get back to my DH in the future once i further improved it from drops I got with the barb :) And when the class itself has been buffed. When my glass cannon DH won't be so glass anymore.

Anyways I'm just glad I play on EU and this doesn't affect me, but this being said as the biggest gaming fuckup etc, I'd say Sony having credit card details stolen out of their database is the gaming's biggest fuck-up ever and they seem to have restored trust as well. I just wish the dupe didn't happen because I mistook it for a trend indicating inflation (because of the increased stacksizes to 10M and gold seeming to devaluate to up to 90%) and took measures on the EU servers to protect my friends against expected inflation, costing them money instead :(

For a while on EU the radiant gems went up to 40 to 50 million but the effect on the economy seems to have dispersed long already.

^ Wotb + br up: live conditions.
    So, they're done investigating, how's the account Derp?

^ Wotb + br up: live conditions.
    Quote from Kamisei2400

So, they're done investigating, how's the account Derp?

Curious about that too...

@ipwnfaces that is a "modded" rom called Kaizo Mario World. You can find a download link here (http://lparchive.org/Kaizo-Mario-World/).
    Fully unloaded both accounts.

People I know that sold their gems were also allowed to keep the proceedings.

GG, time for some Alienware :)
    Quote from Zero(pS)

@ipwnfaces that is a "modded" rom called Kaizo Mario World. You can find a download link here (http://lparchive.org...zo-Mario-World/).

That is NOT a mod, that is an instrument of human torturer. Though I did laugh at the very end. Talk about pain and suffering.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    lmao @ the dude proud of his actions.
    Quote from Derpz123

Quote from Derpz123

One site sells 300 mil (smallest amount) for 26,40$.

This is the site I was referring to;

Their goldprice has dropped from 26,40$ for 300 mil, to 14,14$ for 510 mil. It dropped from 8.8$ to 2,77$ / mil since the AH came up again.

In case anyone was still wondering if a lot of gold was pumped into the economy, there is your proof ;)

Did this guy actually just post a gold selling site here? You cannot be serious.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Derpz123

Fully unloaded both accounts.

People I know that sold their gems were also allowed to keep the proceedings.

GG, time for some Alienware :)

It couldn't be more obvious that you're lying and you're trolling.

I mean to say, I'm sure some people got away with gem flipping and various other exploits due to all this. But the way you're stepping to everyone, like the cock of the walk, sticking it in our faces......it reeks of dishonesty.
    BurningRope#1322
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes