A long journey finally ended - P500

Today i reached Paragon 100 on my Monk. Nothing special, many people get their first Paragon 100 these days. But for me it's not the first, it's the 5th and last one.

I figured out, that I should be the first to reach 5 Paragon 100s.
    All on one Account, 5 different classes.
    All selfplayed no botting, cheating or exploiting.

I never planned to get more than one P100 when i started to lvl my wizard to P100. I was not super fast, but i still managed to get rank 19 EU and rank 37 world with her. After that i got bored pretty fast because i felt like there was no more reason to play the wizard. Had a few frustrating days where i farmed all day and found nothing... the loot sucked. So i decided to start another char , my WD. I got at least exp.. thats not as frustrating as finding nothing all day. Because I got at least exp then as a little bonus to finding nothing. Kept playing and lvling... day after day, char after char...

I played for like 10 hours on average per day since they released Paragon. Sometimes more, sometimes less or even not playing at all.

Here my prefered Route: Core of Arreat (backwards) -> Skycrown Battlements (backwards) -> KD2 -> Bridge of Korsikk -> Rakkis Crossing -> Tower of the Damned Lvl 1 -> Arreat Crater Lvl 2

The route sometimes changed a bit, but most of the time i used that one.

I played most of the time on MP0, sometimes MP1 or MP2 but i always went back to MP0 because I made more EXP there.

Here are my records in terms of EXP per hour:

Wizard 42mil / h (that was pre hellfire ring and pre monsterpower, only using the 31%gem)
    WD 75mil / h (with Hellfire Ring and Leorics Seal and 31%gem)
    Barb 90mil / h (Hellfire / Leorics / 31%gem)
    DH 80mil / h (Hellfire / Leorics / 31%gem)
    Monk 80mil / h (Hellfire / no Leorics / 31%gem)

The best Items I ever found : IK Belt sold for 300mil, Lacunis sold for 350mil, few Items worth around 100mil and many more worth around 1-50 mil.
    Nothing special, no 1bil items... Maybe bad luck, maybe not.

Here is my armory Link:

http://eu.battle.net...2852/hero/11493

For Questions: just ask in that thread, i will try to answer them.
    Excuse my bad english, Thanks
    That is a nice achivement m8, congrats :)
    Thanks for the link Effernity!

I dont want to claim a title i probably didnt earn.

Anyways if someone is interested in the fastest lvling methods or stuff like that, feel free to ask.
    how long did it take to level up 1 class? for example, monk, or barb

Wizard ~ 450 hours (pre Hellfire Ring, pre MP that means inferno act 3 was like MP 2.5 but only rewarded the same EXP MP0 rewards nowadays)
    WD ~ 240 hours
    Barb ~190 hours
    DH ~210 hours
    Monk ~200 hours

Wizard ~ 450 hours (pre Hellfire Ring, pre MP that means inferno act 3 was like MP 2.5 but only rewarded the same EXP MP0 rewards nowadays)

MP was introduced with paragon :X
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...

Paragon was introduced in 1.0.4 alongside upgraded legendaries (including Leoric's Signet), MP in 1.0.5, together with Hellfire Ring. In 1.0.7 the XP bonus on each MP was increased.

Paragon was introduced in 1.0.4 alongside upgraded legendaries (including Leoric's Signet), MP in 1.0.5, together with Hellfire Ring. In 1.0.7 the XP bonus on each MP was increased.

True story bro, my bad ^^
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...
    What is the point of doing any achievement in a video game?
    Im quite curius to your findings. Did you run around with any MF items at all or just lvl gear. Or maybe you had like 50mf on the chars you leveled with and just gained from the paragon lvls?
    Myself im a boxer i got 1 Barb 100 and 3 others lvl 81 now i believe but they havebeen capped on the mf since para 40 and my finding have been alright atleast comparred to yours i think. Atleast thats my thoughts on it from what you posted. Might be rng but still 5 chars is alot of farming regardless so. Anyways grats on the achievement well done, and i dont see it as borring life or w/e, many playes have more than 1500 hours played i dont see any problem liking a game :)
    I have fulltime job and others hobbys beside playing yet he have only 200h more time played then me.
    And the only char with high paragon is my lvl 78 WD with 850h played, beside my Barb with 200h

So i'm very impressed by his efficiency playing this game.
    Your journey ended? What do you mean? Now you can finally play the game.
    Wow, that's impressive, i've got around 1000h played on my dh by now and only just hit 80. I haven't been running the fastet places or anything, just been farming certain places. My time hasn't been about being as efficiant as possible, just been having fun.
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Im quite curius to your findings. Did you run around with any MF items at all or just lvl gear. Or maybe you had like 50mf on the chars you leveled with and just gained from the paragon lvls?
    Myself im a boxer i got 1 Barb 100 and 3 others lvl 81 now i believe but they havebeen capped on the mf since para 40 and my finding have been alright atleast comparred to yours i think. Atleast thats my thoughts on it from what you posted. Might be rng but still 5 chars is alot of farming regardless so. Anyways grats on the achievement well done, and i dont see it as borring life or w/e, many playes have more than 1500 hours played i dont see any problem liking a game :)

I never used any MF gear nor did i swap gear before elite kills. But i did use MF gear on followers. In my opinion MF is a bit overrated. Luck is by far the more important factor. Anyways the MF paragon gave me seemed to be enough if you consider most of the farming time my chars were over paragon 70+ (210+ MF) because thats the point when lvling starts to slow down. I got tons of legendaries, but 95%+ of them were brimstones. I picked up every 63 onehanded weapons, amulets, rings, bracers and gloves, but they never rolled any godly stats. I think the most expensive rare i sold was 120mil.

The levling was indeed boring as hell. But once you got 3 chars you are forced to do the remaining two ;)
    Hats off :-)
    - I know that my Redeemer liveth, and as the last man He shall stand forth upon the earth -
    - - -
    grats man, i havent tried to get them all to 500, although i do have 390 plevels in total. big ups.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bradical-1577/

Your journey ended? What do you mean? Now you can finally play the game.

Yea you are right, now i can finally relax and play for fun, do some machines and farm a few essences.
    The last weeks have been pretty stressful. :S

I never used any MF gear nor did i swap gear before elite kills. But i did use MF gear on followers. In my opinion MF is a bit overrated. Luck is by far the more important factor. Anyways the MF paragon gave me seemed to be enough if you consider most of the farming time my chars were over paragon 70+ (210+ MF) because thats the point when lvling starts to slow down. I got tons of legendaries, but 95%+ of them were brimstones. I picked up every 63 onehanded weapons, amulets, rings, bracers and gloves, but they never rolled any godly stats. I think the most expensive rare i sold was 120mil.

The levling was indeed boring as hell. But once you got 3 chars you are forced to do the remaining two ;)

I was actually quite suprised the difference i found from having 300mf on my barb lvl 100 comparred to the boxers that i started out with as para 0. The 300 mf char got around 2 x more loot (rings amu and legendarys) when they didnt have mf at start. Was quite easy to spot since the main 100 barb kept getting full inventory and the others didnt :) Around lvl 40ish i then decided to get the mf at 300 on the "low lvl" barbs. Still quite rng who got more legendarys on farming days though. Sometimes one could have found 10 and the other 2 etc. But true havent seen those 1bill items either though. Max has been 1 500mill and alot in between there ofc, most being low value. Now with all of em capped i tend to get between 5-10 pr hour in slack mode (smoking cigs drinking coffee takes time believe it or not) :D
    Congrats.

I agree with the above, I never realized how much high MF made a difference until I reached the higher paragon levels as I never used any MF gear.

Just got my first lv 100 character yesterday.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes