Blizzard is Unaware of Diablo 3's Downfall...

If i create a Hyperlink in Word, and copy&past here... lets see if that works :

Charlie Mars – How i roll

ok, that actually does work... ó.Ò

Your button does not overneathe :)
    Just press a button instead of writing the code.

This is useful info. Is there a comprehensive source that covers ALL possible BBCodes? I've been searching for that for quite a while, in particular because I dunno how to layout tables.

(Sorry for continuing the offtopic talk, but I feel like this thread has been derailed from post #1 anyways)
    I'll see if I can arrange something. Also the button does work as it's how I've been linking things ever since I registered here.
    But I think BBcodes depend on the version of the forum software, so, is not something like an universal language.
    Exactly, this is my problem. PHPBB boards for example use different BBCode than this forum software.
    You guys saw this? :-)
    EA in a Nutshell (Similar applies to Activision, etc.)

It pretty much shows my point of view of the Gaming Industry today.

Also interesting:
    Inocente, a Kickstarter Movie won a Oscar ;)

This shows that you dont need big budgets and Hollywood to win a Oscar or create something really awsome.
    The upcoming Kickstarter Games could become popular like old Blizzard Titels. PoE is on the best way already.
    At this point I'm not even sure how to start countering you. You've gone well over reasonable.
    Quote from Xenocow

You guys saw this? :-)
    EA in a Nutshell (Similar applies to Activision, etc.)

It pretty much shows my point of view of the Gaming Industry today.

Also interesting:
    Inocente, a Kickstarter Movie won a Oscar ;)

This shows that you dont need big budgets and Hollywood to win a Oscar or create something really awsome.
    The upcoming Kickstarter Games could become popular like old Blizzard Titels. PoE is on the best way already.

Trust me, winning an Oscar is no way to tell if a movie is truly good or not. There is an underlying bias on the Oscar committee that goes well beyond selecting movies for their content. If you think that winning an Oscar makes a movie good then you are a bit naive.
    "There is no cow level!"
    Quote from Syronicus
    Trust me, winning an Oscar is no way to tell if a movie is truly good or not. There is an underlying bias on the Oscar committee that goes well beyond selecting movies for their content. If you think that winning an Oscar makes a movie good then you are a bit naive.

If that is so... why did Arnold Schwarzenegger never won one? :)
    Quote from Xenocow

Quote from Syronicus

Because he was a horrible actor, despite featuring in some of the best movies of our time, also, he is not a jew
    Quote from overneathe

At this point I'm not even sure how to start countering you. You've gone well over reasonable.

Maybe you should close this thread. I do believe it's run its course.
    Quote from Xenocow

Quote from Syronicus

:facepalm:

...pearls to the swine.
    "There is no cow level!"
    Quote from maka

Quote from overneathe

Maybe you should close this thread. I do believe it's run its course.

I do agree. Doesn't seem like anything major is left to be said. I'm good with starting new topics instead.

Locked.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes