Becoming a Billionaire in D3

Quote from GoedeWiet
    I don't see any reason why any intelligent could't make 1b dollar within a week when enough time is available.

: )
    - I know that my Redeemer liveth, and as the last man He shall stand forth upon the earth -
    - - -
    It's pretty easy to make decent money in the game but you are not going to make hundreds of millions overnight with little money in the bank unless you find a steal which happens but are rare. I've been doing this for a few months and you defintely need money to make money. I started with around 20m in the bank and started buying items for 50k-1m each and flipped them for profit. As I got more comforable flipping, I bought more expensive items. Right now I feel pretty comfortable buying items in the 10m-50m range. If you have a billion or more in the bank then you can start trying to flip items that cost hundreds of million and that's where you can make 25m-100m a day. If you don't have much money, don't worry about making a killing in one deal, you just continue to flip and make profit and as you get more comforable you can take bigger risks.
    Quote from GoedeWiet

Well, becoming a billionaire in D3 is rather easy, as long as you have enought time to spend on the AH.

After trying several things, I think the next tactic is the most easy:

1. Select All Armors (for example)
    2. Set a suitable buyout (10m, 50m, 100m)
    3. Set level to 60
    4. Set type to legendary
    5. Sort the table on freshness (so 1d12h on top)
    6. Hit ENTER
    7. Scan the top items that have just entered the AH system
    8. Spot the items that are underpriced heavily
    9. Buy them within seconds, but be aware for AH bots that buyout the more obvious snipes (mempo with socket and CHC for example), the less obvious snipes will be sniped less quickly by bots

10. Resell your snipes for about 75% of their market price - this way they almost sell instantly
    11. Repeat step 6 to 10 untill your eyes hurt or untill your bank accounts hits zero

Your point #8 assumes a lot, and point 9 is irrelevant - how is one supposed to be aware of a bot? The AH is not a fps. If a good deal is nabbed by someone before you, you won't see it listed. Simple.
    Quote from bruteMax

Quote from GoedeWiet

Well, becoming a billionaire in D3 is rather easy, as long as you have enought time to spend on the AH.

After trying several things, I think the next tactic is the most easy:

1. Select All Armors (for example)
    2. Set a suitable buyout (10m, 50m, 100m)
    3. Set level to 60
    4. Set type to legendary
    5. Sort the table on freshness (so 1d12h on top)
    6. Hit ENTER
    7. Scan the top items that have just entered the AH system
    8. Spot the items that are underpriced heavily
    9. Buy them within seconds, but be aware for AH bots that buyout the more obvious snipes (mempo with socket and CHC for example), the less obvious snipes will be sniped less quickly by bots

10. Resell your snipes for about 75% of their market price - this way they almost sell instantly
    11. Repeat step 6 to 10 untill your eyes hurt or untill your bank accounts hits zero

Your point #8 assumes a lot, and point 9 is irrelevant - how is one supposed to be aware of a bot? The AH is not a fps. If a good deal is nabbed by someone before you, you won't see it listed. Simple.

Point 8 assumes that the player knows his trade. So he should be able to recognize underprized items.
    Point 9 is relevant because the player should realize that multiple bots are scanning popular items with certain affixes on certain price thresholds. The bots normally work with 5 to 30 second refresh intervals. This knowledge should make the player realize that when he spots a zunimassa pox with CHC for under 10m, that there is no time to check other affixes or items because the item will be sniped within seconds.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes