What 1.06 patch brought me

After one week of playing 3 hours a day :

not a single legendary drop

no organ for hellfire ring( did it on mp8 all 3 portals)

not a single item to sell on ah

Then i see a guy who didnt play d3 for 2 weeks and he ask me to farm with him.

First elite pack he got nothing, but second elite pack he got one legnedary. Then one legendary again on 3rd elite pack, and finnaly set item on 5th elite pack.

Conclusion: Path Of Exile here i come!
    You registered here for that?

Don't let the door hit you on your way out...
    Sod off. Thanks.
    I wont miss you. Have fun in path of crap.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    When you fail at POE where are you going to go to next? You're like a little baby who didn't get the candy he wanted and cried for a new mother. Grow up.
    I got my first legendary in PoE after 90 hours played, good luck, we won't miss you!
    Which part of RnG and randomness as the main concept of a farming game like diablo didnt you understand when you bought it?
    So is your friend going away as well? :)

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from dragoncro

After one week of playing 3 hours a day :

not a single legendary drop

no organ for hellfire ring( did it on mp8 all 3 portals)

not a single item to sell on ah

Then i see a guy who didnt play d3 for 2 weeks and he ask me to farm with him.

First elite pack he got nothing, but second elite pack he got one legnedary. Then one legendary again on 3rd elite pack, and finnaly set item on 5th elite pack.

Conclusion: Path Of Exile here i come!

Lol this reminded me of the thread about Blizzard pumping guys who haven't played for longer periods of time...
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
    Quote from Huminator
    Have fun in path of crap.

Please. Have you even played PoE? It is far from crap.

In fact, it is rather awesome.
    Ive played since beta first started. And no i dont find the game awesome at all. Yes it got a big skill tree and thats the main thing that makes people think its good. But facts are its slow, combat is slow and uninteresting. Slow and uninteresting pretty much sums up my experience of PoE.

All this PoE hype starts to remind of the hype around guild wars 2. And we all know how that went.
    Currently played toon: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/8990624
    Profit: Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    I'd honestly rather get 0 legendaries than constantly get ones that just flat out suck.
    I'll take the sucky ones too. At least I can salvage for Brimstones, offer for a few thousand less than the going rate on the AH and they're gone in seconds ... quick & easy gold :) Also really enjoy seeing that golden-brown cone of light ... a few seconds of joy.
    Quote from sythan

Which part of RnG and randomness as the main concept of a farming game like diablo didnt you understand when you bought it?

^^
    stack up your MF to 300+, you will see the difference immediately.
    Yeah drops suck in d3, you just cant rely on them to get you good gear.

PoE is cool but i just cant help but get annoyed with how closely zoomed in the camera view in that game is. Maybe its just me but it looks like the characters are too big when you notice the amount of content your screen covers... I dont know something just does not feel right. Other than that, its a one ability spam fest. I do appreciate the complexity of the item / skill system but i dont know, it seems like a step back from D3 to be honest. Since its f2p then i guess its a good game. Iv'e had beta access for months now ad just recently started playing again.
    One day, last week, I found 13 legendarys in one day (7 in one full A3 clear). Yes, that was luck beyond all means of human sense. Not a single one of those Legendarys was worth more than 50K on AH. And you know what? A friend of mine didnt find a single one in five days (we're both doing MP2 clears in A3 at 375% MF). Then finally he found one, a Witching Hour with amazing Dex-roll.

Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. Learn to live with it, and have fun doing it. Otherwise, there's lots of other games out there to play :-)
    So many conspiracy nutty threads. Both here and on the official forums. Even if 1 in 1000 of the wierd claims people come up with is true, how are we to know whats what without proper data.

Which is where proper posts comes into the picture. Like the "/topic/57939-magic-find-and-its-efficiency-a-statistical-insight/"
    Cant post links yet. But im sure you know what post that is.

PS:
    I look at these forums as big jars of postIT notes. Atleast tag your threads properly. so we know which jar of poo not to stick our hands into.

Even the goldseller spammers name their posts properly, so we know not to click em.
    Im starting to prefer them over this sort of stuff.
    ^^Yet you took the time to post.
    Seems like poo is an acquired taste....and you, sir, have acquired it.
    Quote from maka

^^Yet you took the time to post.
    Seems like poo is an acquired taste....and you, sir, have acquired it.

HAHA guess so.

I already had my fingers in the jar. might aswell do some signlanguage with that hand and hope to get my point across to the author that sits at the bottom.

These posts attracts us like flies to a poo on a hot summer day.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes