Patch 1.0.6 28th Nov

My client announces a mantenaince schedule for November the 28th, 5:00 (I'm Spanish, so EU servers and local time) to apply patch 1.0.6

Any news?

Some patch notes arund?
    *Edited because it was incorrect*
    Awesome changes if true! :=)
    And what is the source of this?
    Sorry, I had to edit, because it was a wishlist published in the US forums transcribed in the spanish forums later.

But yes, was awesome
    The patch is for two stupid bug fixes. Nothing new.

why do u think so? Is that reason to call it "1.0.6"?

As I see in the main page, the hotfixes were yet implemented.

The maintenance includes:

03:00-05:00 Account management, Blizzard Store and Diablo III web closed
    05:00-11:00 Maintenance to apply patch 1.0.6

Is a lot of time for a hotfix.

Those two hotfixes got nothing to do with patch 1.0.6. There are no patchnotes out for 1.0.6. yet.
    Latest news in an spanish forum, Diablo3ESP. One user, is downlading in the US server.

Diablo III Patch 1.0.6 - v.1.0.6.13300

Bug Fixes

Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the one-second trade timer when exchanging items via the Trade window
    Fixed an issue that caused the same item to occasionally drop for players using Threatening Shout with the Grim Harvest rune.

Fighting scammers and dupers?

Diablo III Patch 1.0.6 - v.1.0.6.13300

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the one-second trade timer when exchanging items via the Trade window
    • Fixed an issue that caused the same item to occasionally drop for players using Threatening Shout with the Grim Harvest rune
    But what about 1.0.5.xxxx - v.1.0.6?
    Seriously? Two fringe bug fixes and they're calling this a new version?
    Jeez Louise...
    And my Diablo here at work seems to be unable to realize that the patch has already been applied. It just restarts itself saying it will apply the patch and then... Groundhog Day.

Must be something that my network did, as it is unreliable, and its better this way since I can't log in every couple of hours to check the AH.
    Hope they fixed so MP don't turn off every now and then when you leave a game...

And my Diablo here at work seems to be unable to realize that the patch has already been applied. It just restarts itself saying it will apply the patch and then... Groundhog Day.

Must be something that my network did, as it is unreliable, and its better this way since I can't log in every couple of hours to check the AH.

same problem here, any solutions?
    Someone wrote somewhere that in patch 1.0.6 there will be option to duel with others, I really look forward for it.

Someone wrote somewhere that in patch 1.0.6 there will be option to duel with others, I really look forward for it.

This was listed on the personal 1.0.6 wishlist that was mentioned above. Unfortunately it is VERY unlikely to be implemented.
    I see this as a preliminary patch for content to come, but as of now is inactive. Preparing clients and servers for the real 1.06.
    it's a new number because it not longer fixes issues with patch 1.0.5 or fixes isues they wanted to fix with 1.0.5. Also the stuff we can't see (the login changes...ect) are big (for blizzard) The numbers are more for them than us
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes