Collerctors Wings question

Well if i had normal version of the game ( box) there is posibility to upgrade my version to Collector to get wings on character?
    Quote from Zosed

Well if i had normal version of the game ( box) there is posibility to upgrade my version to Collector to get wings on character?

no to get d3 collector wings you need the box and they were on limited quantity and i wish i had one eh
    they worth around 175 unopened on ebay i believe
    Yes, if you have normal version of game, you can still upgrade it to collectors edition, you dont have to use CE as initial product. But you need CE key nonetheless. Ebay and similiar web sites are propably the only place where you can get one un-opened now. I still have one sealed myself for sale, but i doubt you would come to Czech to get it and im not sending it anywhere abroad ;)
    Rencol - Diablo fan since 1996 and walking encyclopedia of Diablo lore.
    Rencolia - lvl 60 wizard - dead :dead: Rencol - lvl 60 monk - dead :dead: Mortis - lvl 60 witch doctor - alive and kicking :Thumbs Up:
    yes tomorrow
    What Rencol said. Just get SC2 HoTS collector's, the wings are much prettier anyways and it costs way less x)
    test sorry i need 10 post
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes