Make Nep Buffs Numbers Bigger ... Plz

Hallo..

As topic says.. isnt there any chance to make the stacks numbers on the Nep buffs bigger??
    Sometimes i cant see if i have 3 or 5 buffs.. (i go smoke,fix coffee and stuff like that, while i play,not playing 24/7)

Yes.. my screen is not as big as i wants,but not an option to buy bigger screen now..

Thanks

/Prospero
    if you cant read small letters on the screen there are two possibilities

1) you have bad eyesight - go see a doctor to prescribe you glases
    2) you are not playing in the native resolution of your display.

3) 1-2 are connnected sometimes- as people tend to lower the screen resolution to make things BIGGER - well at the same time everything gets blurier. because the pixels of your screen dont align with the pixels of the image sent to your screen..

so: solution -> take the highest resolution possible in diablo2. If you still cant read the stuff - you either have a 14" display or bad eyesight , too.
    I have the same problem as OP, its because I have a 13" screen. I doubt Blizzard will do anything about it, the aesthetic of the game is more important to them than the playability. Take the 5 buff display limit, and lack of cool down timers as examples.
    Quote from ProsperoSWE

Hallo..

As topic says.. isnt there any chance to make the stacks numbers on the Nep buffs bigger??
    Sometimes i cant see if i have 3 or 5 buffs.. (i go smoke,fix coffee and stuff like that, while i play,not playing 24/7)

Yes.. my screen is not as big as i wants,but not an option to buy bigger screen now..

Thanks

/Prospero

Give this a shot. Mouse over the NV icon, and check the % increase in MF/GF. It will be 15% for 1 stack, 45% for 3 stacks, 75% for full 5 stacks.
    OFFENSIVE STATS: 126K Unbuffed DPS • 183K Buffed DPS • 2.25 APS • +24% Movement Speed
    DEFENSIVE STATS: 1.07M Unbuffed EHP • 102K Life • 2,269 Life on Hit • 674 Life per Sec • 23.5% Dodge
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes