Challenging everyone in the world

With all those fake records I decided to give out a prize to the first person to kill diablo mp10 naked on inferno without using exploits (only weapon/shield/quiver). I don't know wether it's possible but at least it's a good challenge and better then all those wannabe gearchecks records that mean nothing and I beat with my eyes closed

Sincerely,

Athene

ps : for the people saying it's 4 people bla bla i bought 3 people with me to make it harder for me, don't wanna humiliate them to bad by doing it even faster solo.
    Douchebucket
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Do MP10 Azmo solo there buttercup, then you can start asking for a bigger challenge, mmmmk?
    Please close this thread.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Athene, nobody cares.
    Translation: "Give me attention."
    Quote from Athene

With all those fake records I decided to give out a prize to the first person to kill diablo mp10 naked on inferno without using exploits (only weapon/shield/quiver). I don't know wether it's possible but at least it's a good challenge and better then all those wannabe gearchecks records that mean nothing and I beat with my eyes closed

Sincerely,

Athene

ps : for the people saying it's 4 people bla bla i bought 3 people with me to make it harder for me, don't wanna humiliate them to bad by doing it even faster solo.

I thought this douchebaggery was fake, but looking at previous posts it could very well be legit. I don't follow Athene, much like I don't follow Kripparian, I just wasn't really interested and didn't care for the styles. Nothing personal, mind. I had heard there was a lot of posturing but took it with a grain of salt, supposedly both were strong players and knew what they were doing, deserving a little bit of slack for it. After all, people watch it, perhaps it's a method for views.

But when i see something like this and I just have to wonder what the point is. I mean, I really didn't care about all these "beat azmodan in x seconds" threads. With lots of gear it's not really super special, but it does show a marked measurement in what the right conditions of build and gear can do for a class. Okay people are spending a bit too much energy on replicating it, but it's still something.

For someone who supposedly does a lot of research for figuring out effective methods, I would have figured you were a bit smarter in your claim, however. Each player only makes a monster gain 70% of hit's HP.

So if I do my maths right.. we take a creature of 10 mill HP and a player of 100k DPS.

1 player:
    10,000,000 HP / 100,000 DPS = 100 seconds for a kill

4 players:
    31,000,000 HP / 400,000 DPS (assuming same DPS on all characters) = 77.5 seconds for a kill

Delta = 22.5 seconds. A 22.5% reduction in time needed.

I can see why anyone would dispute your claim that you're making it harder on yourself. In fact, without hard evidence to the contrary you actually made it easier on yourself. Honestly, while I'm not doubting you could do it faster based on your record, you should probably consider using facts to back up your claims rather than just banging your chest on a forum.. Y'know.. just sayin'. (not that I think he'll even check back here based on his previous post history)

To be honest, I agree with the following:
    Quote from Jaetch

Please close this thread.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    ATHEEEEENE, all those scrubs are just jelly haters
    Quote from Ryusei

I am a fan of both jelly AND jam. I am not a fan of threads like this, or Athene. Challenging "everyone in the world" from a fan site's message boards doesn't really make me quiver with anticipation for the results.
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from Ryusei

A; You've got the be the one supporter of athene on this site.

B; Wtf is up with your young anime girls licking phallic shaped objects picture. Like, wtf.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Temsen

And that's what he's getting, that's why he's so big. Just look at all the haters in this thread.
    Diablo has 470 million HP.
    Lets take a 110k DPS DH (without sharpshooter), and it gonna take around 80 Minutes for the Kill.

For the nakked part... i gonna leave the Math to you^^
    Quote from Xenocow

Lets take a 110k DPS DH (without sharpshooter), and it gonna take around 80 Minutes for the Kill.

110k DPS on paper doesn't mean 110k effective DPS though, unless you're only using basic attack?
    Quote from Ryusei

BurningRope#1322
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Ryusei

B; Wtf is up with your young anime girls licking phallic shaped objects picture. Like, wtf.

The original is probably an actual phallus just being masked with another picture to make it "cute" and funny. My guess, anyway.

Quote from Makesh

Quote from Temsen

And that's what he's getting, that's why he's so big. Just look at all the haters in this thread.

It's a shame really, happens throughout all society. It's one of those things I'll never understand. Same reason I can't understand why people watch Jersey Shore or the Kardashians... ah well. I put in my $0.02 already. Just wanted to point out the logic flaw.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Why don't you just do it solo on MP 10 and show us the video of you maybe beating the record? How has this thought not occurred to you? Or maybe you know you can't beat the record solo -_-

Also having 4 players ARE making it easier for you (310% HP instead of 400% and the buffs they give you) so don't brag about beating the record and demanding to get front page of diablofans (yeah I watched our vid).
    Athene, i love you! sadly ima scrub and prob even good gear i couldnt make it in azmodan 10mp :(
    @Kazekage: in your calculations you assume that the other 3 players are equivalent to the OP. That might not be case.

Which makes this thread......still irrelevant.
    Quote from KilltroX

Why don't you just do it solo on MP 10 and show us the video of you maybe beating the record? How has this thought not occurred to you? Or maybe you know you can't beat the record solo -_-

thats what i was thinking..and even if he doesn't beat the record, he can make a vid of himself nerd-raging while trying..i think many ppl wanna see that!
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Ryusei

Do you wanna date my avatar?
    she's a star and she's hotter than reality by far
    Wanna date my avatar?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes