World Record Azmodan MP10 Under 36.5 Second by INVIS

Hi Guys,

I am back with an update to my recent attempt to the World Record MP10 Monk Azmodan kill, I am a DW monk and I did it under 36.5 second. Enjoy the short video, sorry for the poor quality, slow connection here.

If you like what I am doing, follow me on my stream here:
    http://www.twitch.tv/invisuk

See you around.

p.s. All gears are mine and I do not borrow from other people, I do not have the best possible gear for example mempo can be much better and can cut the killing time down to below 35s for sure.

Congrats to KingKongor for setting the bar high once again.
    Wow crazy - thanks for sharing.
    OMFG WORLD RECORD!!!!!

now you are better than some jerk who did it in 38seconds, i congratulate!
    new clone with my items :) but really nice

but it try to beat it :)
    I think you just shot some much needed life back into the monk class. Cheers.
    Quote from Lastzoul

new clone with my items :) but really nice

but it try to beat it :)

Hey Mate

Very nice to meet you, didn't actually know what items you are using. I saw your video on diablo progress and it seems i am using something quite different to yours. I have high respect to you and would like to add in in game if you allow me.

After all, we really need to pump some more energy into monk's community.
    Watched a streamer do it in 31. Some Korean did it in 25. sorry man, your time is impressive... But a world record... Not even close

Here is video of kongor 31 sec... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW04rCQK0Pw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    Quote from Chaotik

Watched a streamer do it in 31. Some Korean did it in 25. sorry man, your time is impressive... But a world record... Not even close

Here is video of kongor 31 sec...

I am aware of these 2 video and I stated in my OP post to salute Mr.KingKongor too.
    However I still think it's world record for a monk. Not seen anyone apart from barb that can do it faster.
    No link to your profile?
    That is quite awesome.

Seriously though. All that gear, nearly perfect stat rolls, and 900kk gold left as well as some other items in the backpack and most likely packed stash. Looks legit - my first thought. Then again I thought about RMAH.

So my question is - are people really spending loads of money on RMAH for gold and items, or are they extremely (and thats more luck than winning a lottery really) lucky with drops, while claiming to never ever use exploits or bots (which is BS most of the time anyways)?
    Quote from greez

That is quite awesome.

Seriously though. All that gear, nearly perfect stat rolls, and 900kk gold left as well as some other items in the backpack and most likely packed stash. Looks legit - my first thought. Then again I thought about RMAH.

So my question is - are people really spending loads of money on RMAH for gold and items, or are they extremely (and thats more luck than winning a lottery really) lucky with drops, while claiming to never ever use exploits or bots (which is BS most of the time anyways)?

Your post was fine until the last sentence - why did you have to accuse people for botting?

Prices vary a lot, if you play the AH, spend some time to sniper good deals and get a bunch of good drops you can reach that level. Also, some of the people got their gear early on and not just in the past few weeks when prices became insane, reaching several billions for BiS items.

I've been watching the top dps wizards on Diabloprogress for a while and there's not much change going on. In order to get to that level of gear, you need to invest LOTS of real money right now (like, thousands of dollars). Most of the people on that list got lucky early on in the game (or spent money, either gold or real money, a while ago) .
    Quote from Crateme

No link to your profile?
    Hitting the twitch link he posted and look aroun is hard, isn't it? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/INVIS-2291/hero/130395

Quote from greez
    "legit". Please check your paragon level (53) and check his (92). He plays almost four times as much as you do - go figure. Especially if you had the gear before 1.0.4 and pushed in the first week of the new legendaries you could make TONS of gold and $ on both AHs. All it needs is time and dedication. Earning 1 billion gold take 'some' time but you earn gold as you kill mobs and you will find a decent drop every other paragon level eventually - i'm pretty sure you did as well on your journey :)
    Quote from ballon
    i'm pretty sure you did as well on your journey :)
    Yeah well, not really. The highest I've ever sold an item was 30kk, and I only got 2 or 3 items that sold over 20kk. I see where you're going with the time played. But seriously, how much time do you think would it take to either drop or farm enough gold for all those nearly perfectly rolled items? Cause Im quite sure a lot more than getting my paragon level to 90+.

Also Im not really accusing anyone in particular of using exploits or bots, its just that general feeling when you see people running around in perfectly rolled items and tons of gold still in the bags. Either its not legit or requires crazy amount of cash. Then again - someone has to drop those items for someone to buy them. Not me, my brother or my friend has ever got any item that was even remotely close to that kind of stats. Sure, it takes time and luck - but dont tell me every single guy with that kind of gear got it using legit ways.
    I don't know which game you're playing. If you play 'enough' you'll make 5M+ a day on average from selling stuff you find and that's without super drops. I think it's rather hard to believe that neither you nor your brother/friend(s) find anything worthwhile on a regular base. The worst rolled IK helmet will still sell for 5M, an IK helmet with strength roll will sell for 25M. All this adds up rather quickly. Any rare with high 4-stats or decent 5-stats will sell for a LOT, only one really well rolled item (doesn't matter what color) and you can already buy one of those perfectly rolled items.

As i stated before, it's just time and dedication. But i should specify, time alone won't seal the deal - every day not playing drastically reduces the prices for rather bad rolled items due to all other players finding them aswell. If you want the really good stuff you had to play "before it was cool". There's no need for AH flipping, running bots or space for luck. Just playing since release, (almost) every day.

I can't tell you that "every single guy" plays legit, there're some bots out there for sure. But especially Invis (=op) streams a lot, you might just want to watch his stream from time to time to get an idea.
    Quote from ballon
    Hitting the twitch link he posted and look aroun is hard, isn't it?
    I don't click links to sites that contain videos on principle, so that would include not clicking on a link to twitch.tv
    Videos like are just solid proof of why Crit Damage/Chance needs a cap.
    Quote from Vooodu

Videos like are just solid proof of why Crit Damage/Chance needs a cap.

Not just that, but the fact that most times, weapons are useless unless they have a socket. This is a serious issue regarding weapon/item balance. Crit does need a hard cap to encourage more diversity and gear choices.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from greez

The highest I've ever sold an item was 30kk, and I only got 2 or 3 items that sold over 20kk.

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from greez

The highest I've ever sold an item was 30kk, and I only got 2 or 3 items that sold over 20kk.

Greez is European.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

Greez is European.

So am I?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes