Expand Walk-over Looting

I was thinking of an option in the gameplay-options about looting. Right now, we can walk over gold to pick it up. I wish there was an option to make the same possible for pots, tomes and gems. I don't think gear should be possible to be auto-picked up but the rest would be nice.

Thoughts?
    would be pretty sweet^^
    http://eu.battle.net...15/hero/3537963
    NoSignToLife

always happy to help/inform
    ingame or here ;)
    I Argree 100%

I Argree 100%

agree 100%, also throw in +3 globe and gold pickup AS STANDARD FOR ALL CLASSES.

Atleast make it +1, right now its a joke and its buggy as ****
    As an option? Maybe
    By default (like gold)? Hell no

Right now I am not picking up gems because it is a total waste to craft gems by yourself since it is cheaper to buy them off AH. Also taking into account the speed im ownin the scrubs I dont have time to even walk over tomes to pick them up :D :D
    As an option sure!
    By default, no fracking way! Don't need junk in my inventory.
    I don't know. I'm leaning towards a "no" (in general), because I'm concerned it takes away too much from the game. Diablo has always been about killing monsters and collecting loot. And by collect I mean it requires the same clicking as for killing monsters, and not home delivery.
    I think I'd prefer checkboxes that define what item names appear on the ground, just like Torchlight II has. I'm tired of accidently clicking on whites when I meant to get that rare right above it.

I don't know. I'm leaning towards a "no" (in general), because I'm concerned it takes away too much from the game. Diablo has always been about killing monsters and collecting loot. And by collect I mean it requires the same clicking as for killing monsters, and not home delivery.

I agree. Let's not get too lazy here. IIRC all the past Diablo games involved manual pickup, including gold piles.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP

I agree. Let's not get too lazy here. IIRC all the past Diablo games involved manual pickup, including gold piles.

Yes, they did. And no pickup radius. And gold was even more useless then now (there was absolutely nothing to do other than visiting Gheed)
    Agree 100%, I'd love to autopick pots at least.
    Include an option to automatically kill white mobs when you walk over them, so you only have to bother clicking on elites.

/endsarcasm

I think I'd prefer checkboxes that define what item names appear on the ground, just like Torchlight II has. I'm tired of accidently clicking on whites when I meant to get that rare right above it.

Instead I'd prefer if those checkboxes prevented you from picking them up, but they still show. I like the loot pinata effect, but it is pretty annoying to keep picking them up.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes