Post your self found upgrades here

Last night I found my barb an IK belt.
    And since it's a tanking barb I'm loving the rend skill on it ;-)
    I found a Witching Hour yesterday evening. It's still not showing on my profile, anyway, even if it's not godly rolled it's a 10k+ DPS upgrade (while I loose about 5k HP and some defence too).
    It's very good for low MP farming but very far from "perfect" (it only has a 80ish dex that suits my monk).

And yet I don't know if I should put it on the AH or not: self found is so sweet...

Any suggestions?

For some reasons I can't attach the image so I'm half-linking it.

img255.imageshack.us/img255/5360/thewitchinghourg.jpg
    Time to revive this thread again. Yesterday I found a manticore! I identify it and notice right away that it had 2 sockets(!!) and then I had a look at the rest of the stats... it...was....awesome (gave me a 20k dps increase). Also posting a pic on Inna's Temperance that I also found.

Time to revive this thread again. Yesterday I found a manticore! I identify it and notice right away that it had 2 sockets(!!) and then I had a look at the rest of the stats... it...was....awesome (gave me a 20k dps increase). Also posting a pic on Inna's Temperance that I also found.

Awesome grabs brother.

I found a personal record of 9 legendaries in my usual 3 hour after work session. Of the 9, only one was worth mention. A Dead Man's Legacy with 11% IAS, rendering it of very little value, if any. Got a double legend drop from a goblin for the first time as well. The other Legs I cropped were 3 Spirit Stones (they need to fix those badly), 2 Frostburns, Dark Mage Shade, Stormcrow, Gibinn....Brutal.

I did add an upgrade to my character though. A 40 dex Witching Hour found last week that boosted my DPS by over 7k. It's in my profile linked in my siggy. 40 dex sucked but that WH just amps DPS so well.
    BurningRope#1322
    I only have 2 pieces of gear that I've found myself, nothing great unfortunately.

Found The amulet im wearing the belt and boots myself^^ the amulet is realy godlike. ;)

equiped on my barb.

ps. : IK Head and Chest droped on a friend while farming so its almost self found^^
    I've been reading forums on this site for months, but have had little to say. My wife has found plenty of upgrades for her DH, including a CC Nat's ring, 199Dex Nat's cloak, trifecta rare ring, a decent Dead Man's, and I found her a 239Dex/70Vit Vile Ward. I had yet to find a single upgrade for my CM Wiz.

Until about 20 minutes ago...
    (Sorry, can't post pics.)

Zunimassa's Pox
    +54 Strength
    +153 Intelligence
    +67 Resistance to All Elements
    Attack Speed Increased by 6%
    Critical Hit Damage increased by 34%
    Critical Hit Chance increased by 6%

I asked for a price check in a trade channel. Someone said "its worth testicles. Actually human testicles". He could be right.

I've been reading forums on this site for months, but have had little to say. My wife has found plenty of upgrades for her DH, including a CC Nat's ring, 199Dex Nat's cloak, trifecta rare ring, a decent Dead Man's, and I found her a 239Dex/70Vit Vile Ward. I had yet to find a single upgrade for my CM Wiz.

Until about 20 minutes ago...
    (Sorry, can't post pics.)

Zunimassa's Pox
    +54 Strength
    +153 Intelligence
    +67 Resistance to All Elements
    Attack Speed Increased by 6%
    Critical Hit Damage increased by 34%
    Critical Hit Chance increased by 6%

I asked for a price check in a trade channel. Someone said "its worth testicles. Actually human testicles". He could be right.
    Considering people actually sell their kidney for an iphone5, I wouldn't be surprised
    My amulet, my shoulders and my boots.
    Found my Iceclimbers:
    265str + socket (of course)
    79vit
    79@llres
    12%life
    176 armor

On my barb in my profile. If only they had runspeed instead of thorns...but I really can't complain.

Edit: also crafted my main hand weapon, back when weapon crafting was popular. I think that kinda counts for this thread right?

How nice of this to drop, knowing I have a cold resist monk. Lose a little bit of DPS, but I'll take the EHP boost.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    ^^Nice find, Jaetch.
    Found these two the other day:
    This is actually a follower upgrade, but I thought it was interesting enough to post.

The knockback (43.6%) combines well with the Scoundrels Blind skill and triple shot. Many of these gimmicky props found on Legends work wonders on followers. Nice that this WF rolled with 192 dex as the RMP too.

....and I found this for my monk last week.

I really got boned on the RMP's. GF and a piss-ant amount of cold res (my Monk rolls Phys) and an almost insignificant amount of str/dex. Even with such horrid rolls, this little beaut added almost 8k to my detail sheet. The IAS and CD also helps recover life faster via LoH and LS, though I gave up some 300 armor, 40 resist and 130 dex to use it.
    BurningRope#1322
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RaistlinM-2638/hero/104016
    Don' have time to take screenshots.
    My pants and Tal orb are my Find :) Not that pants are the best ones, but nice bonuses.

Found that last night. Thought it was pretty good, at least above average. Knew it was worth at least 100M or so.

Put it up for 125M starting bid and 350M buyout.

Came back from work today and it was already sold. Maybe I should've put it up for more :facepalmsmile:
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    No upgrades for 525 Hours and counting :)
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Got my first real upgrade few days ago, almost sold it when was on a vendor spree...

*pic*

Found that last night. Thought it was pretty good, at least above average. Knew it was worth at least 100M or so.

Put it up for 125M starting bid and 350M buyout.

Came back from work today and it was already sold. Maybe I should've put it up for more :facepalmsmile:

That's nice, gz but.... this is a topic about self found upgrades, not stuff we found and sold :P
    No harm done, just saying :)
    only if u are level 50 u can find self upgraes
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes