[Fun] Challenging leveling Idea

Hello Diablo 3 community.

As i'm sure many of you out there still want to enjoy Diablo 3 such as me, and those of you who still enjoy it, part of this game is to find out new ways to play, and the new patch will hopefully bring us some new challenges a long the way.

A challenge i have intended to set for myself, is to start a new character, and not use the auction house or old items at all (SOFTCORE), but to start it on MD10 and continue for as far as i can go.

It is going to be interresting to see where the breaking points of this challenge will lie, but it would be awesome if i could hear other people's oppinion to this idea, and if anyone else could be interrested in trying it out.

Let me hear your thoughts

- Nitrak
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti
    If you want to be really extreme you can go hardcore as well ^^
    i tested it on ptr.
    its really funny :D and hard too!
    but its totaly worth to try it out :D
    Diablo 3 Hardcore Stream
    twitch.tv/desolacer

Quote from Boceto

If you want to be really extreme you can go hardcore as well ^^

Hehe true, but as i stated in caps, i think Softcore with this challenge will do me just fine! :D

Cant wait to try it when patch comes :).
    - Mario Andretti
    Levelling my last hc char with 3 mates on monster power 10, seems like a proper way to end off the levelling process with 10/10 lvl 60.

Im most likely gonna hoard the ah for twink items though since i doubt my mates will be up for a purity run :)
    Quote from Frikasnack

Levelling my last hc char with 3 mates on monster power 10, seems like a proper way to end off the levelling process with 10/10 lvl 60.

Im most likely gonna hoard the ah for twink items though since i doubt my mates will be up for a purity run :)

Leveling on MP10 at hardcore? Wow dude.. If you want add my BattleTag, i wanna follow your progress :P
    - Mario Andretti
    I just leveled two new chars (WD + Wizard) through softcore on MP10 with a hellfire ring (two actually, the follower had one as well). My biggest challenge was always killing diablo alone at the appropriate level (30, 50) and the pony level. I went into the pony level at lvl 19, 37 and 54.

You have to adjust your play style when white mobs can one-hit you*, so I've had a chance to learn about all the CC the WD has (wizard is my main so I already new most of it).

(*With the wizard at lvl 37 chubby ponies could even one-hit me through DS(CS).)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes