God Mode Invulnerable Wizard Bug [Video]

Quote from Dontbanmebro

Quote from GhostLoad

Fuck them, cheating bitches.

I think you should just roll a Wizard and turn that frown upside down.

Or I could have some morals and a conscience and not cheat the system when it's not intentional. Would you take money falling out of the purse of an elderly woman walking in front of you if no one saw?
    yeah blizzard, keep up the good work.
    Quite the exploit but who cares? This kind of cheating isn't really affecting my gameplay experience.
    Quote from GhostLoad

Or I could have some morals and a conscience and not cheat the system when it's not intentional. Would you take money falling out of the purse of an elderly woman walking in front of you if no one saw?

Blizzard is an elderly woman?

Well, I suppose the rate at which they deploy fixes is similar to an elderly woman.

That's like comparing apples and oranges...actually, not even. That's like comparing an apple to a potato.

Anyway, you seem to be forgetting that you're not stealing anything here. The only victim is the economy, and it's arguably no worse than the 2x-4x loot exploit in terms of hurting the economy.

Edit: When is being able to cheat the system ever intentional? Hah. :P
    I hope you guys realise that every hour this cheat goes unfixed is simply even more prouf that this game is just a cash cow. If it was a class doing too much damage "couch ret paladin 3.0 couch" in their precious wow it would be hot fixed in 24 hour top. We have a god mode class destroying the economy even more, my bet is it will last for weeks. Whats funny is when monk rune was too good at launch it was hot fixed by making the rune useless until they could make a new rune. This could easily be fixed until they find whats wrong, make fractured rune unusable until next patch. I guess god mode, the ultimate cheat is not important enough... or the game is 2 months old and who gives a flying fuck?

This simply show blizzard real stance on this game: what ever man you paid for it cant return it anymore.
    Quote from Dontbanmebro

That's like comparing apples and oranges...actually, not even. That's like comparing an apple to a potato.

More like comparing an apple to a shower curtain. ;)
    Quote from shaggy

Arcane + Horde was like trying to play laser tag against 5000 midgets hopped up on caffiene and diet pills.
    Quote from Redhood

I hope you guys realise that every hour this cheat goes unfixed is simply even more prouf that this game is just a cash cow. If it was a class doing too much damage "couch ret paladin 3.0 couch" in their precious wow it would be hot fixed in 24 hour top. We have a god mode class destroying the economy even more, my bet is it will last for weeks. Whats funny is when monk rune was too good at launch it was hot fixed by making the rune useless until they could make a new rune. This could easily be fixed until they find whats wrong, make fractured rune unusable until next patch. I guess god mode, the ultimate cheat is not important enough... or the game is 2 months old and who gives a flying fuck?

Because bugs like this are so easy to fix right? It will get fixed, and if Blizzard has any way of monitoring who is exploiting this bug those that have will receive some form of punishment.
    Quote from NevikJames

Quote from Redhood

Because bugs like this are so easy to fix right? It will get fixed, and if Blizzard has any way of monitoring who is exploiting this bug those that have will receive some form of punishment.

Did you even read my post? It only works with rune teleport fracture....... whats stopping them from disabling that rune exactly like they did to monk. If they could hot fix monk rune to be trash for weeks until a patch. Whats stopping them to do it for god mode? Nothing. They havent even released a single post to aknoledge the problem. Im not telling them to fix the bug asap, simply to disable the runes that are causing it until they do... what they did the last time something was oh so game breaking (even if it wasent even close).

Worse of all you expect bans for this... dont hold your breath. No one will be banned, watch and learn. Lets bump this topic in a week when its "fixed".
    Quote from NevikJames

It is easy to fix. Simply remove the Fracture rune for the time being and fix it with patch 1.0.4. A few Wizards using Fracture being hurt is nowhere as big as a deal as every Wizard being invulnerable. (I'm saying this as a Wizard myself.)

Quote from Redhood

Did you even read my post? It only works with rune teleport fracture....... whats stopping them from disabling that rune exactly like they did to monk. If they could hot fix monk rune to be trash for weeks until a patch. Whats stopping them to do it for god mode? Nothing. They havent even released a single post to aknoledge the problem. Im not telling them to fix the bug asap, simply to disable the runes that are causing it until they do... what they did the last time something was oh so game breaking (even if it wasent even close).

There's a blue post in the Bug forums saying they're aware and he locked a few threads before giving up.

Edit: He started back up with the locking after a well deserved break!
    Unfortunately this bug is within the client so they have to issue a patch which of course is time consuming and needs testing. From what I saw they "fixed" this temporarily by decreasing the drop rate, or so it seemed to me.
    This needs to be on front page, people need to know that they were paying real money in vain.
    Quote from Burzghash

Regardless, there's no good reason for forcing permanence on people..
    we have contacted blizzard, they are indeed aware of the issue and are actively working on it =)
    Quote from Molster

we have contacted blizzard, they are indeed aware of the issue and are actively working on it =)

Id like if someone could ask em the reason why the rune itself has not been disabled yet? Until the real fix... i mean how long are they gona let a whole class be invincible? Just hot fix the rune like they did to other classes? Hell just change the effect to copy one of the rune so this one is useless until they fix it(cough monk cough), better then having all the invincible wizard stack dps stats only and farm act 4 50 time tonight to destroy the economy even more?
    Quote from Redhood

Quote from Molster

Id like if someone could ask em the reason why the rune itself has not been disabled yet? Until the real fix... i mean how long are they gona let a whole class be invincible? Just hot fix the rune like they did to other classes? Hell just change the effect to copy one of the rune so this one is useless until they fix it(cough monk cough), better then having all the invincible wizard stack dps stats only and farm act 4 50 time tonight to destroy the economy even more?

that really wouldn't be an acceptable fix imho (granted I fully understand where your coming from tho, dont get me wrong). But more to the point, hotfixes are still tricky for them. They need to test it, make sure it does not effect anything else, there is just a lot to it.

im fully confident that we will see a fix very soon
    Quote from Redhood

Could be that it isn't as easy of a fix compared to previous occurrences, do you know how to fix bugs and perform adequate coding without screwing some else up? If so please tell me what they are doing wrong and no I don't have a wizard high enough to do this cheap crap.

EDIT: Molster beat me to it... and in a more civil manner :P
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Slayerviper

Could be that it isn't as easy of a fix compared to previous occurrences

They don't actually need to fix it, they just need to break it and stop it from happening for now. They've done this in the past, and nullifying a rune effect now is no different. They can work on fixing the rune later after they've stopped say, I don't know, just about every Wizard? from exploiting this bug.

P.S. As a Wizard, I would approve of this "fix".
    Quote from Dontbanmebro

Quote from Slayerviper

Could be that it isn't as easy of a fix compared to previous occurrences

They don't actually need to fix it, they just need to break it and stop it from happening for now. They've done this in the past, and nullifying a rune effect now is no different. They can work on fixing the rune later after they've stopped say, I don't know, just about every Wizard? from exploiting this bug.

P.S. As a Wizard, I would approve of this "fix".

but even the breaking of the effect didnt come that fast. They were aware of it for a bit before the hotfix went through. Even that took time.

The issue with that, was the rune itself was to powerful when worked together with others... so that whole rune needed to be redone, that can't just be done real fast.. thus they broke the rune

Whats going on now is a 100% glitch, this can be fixed,
    (unless we are talking about another monk issues)
    Quote from Redhood

Quote from Molster

I better then having all the invincible wizard stack dps stats only and farm act 4 50 time tonight to destroy the economy even more?

i agree you with you , they have to fix it asap (in like 1-2days more) most of wiz gona have soo much items
    Demon Hunter Owner :-)
    My YouTube Check it !
    Quote from Jimo

Quote from Redhood

Quote from Molster

I better then having all the invincible wizard stack dps stats only and farm act 4 50 time tonight to destroy the economy even more?

i agree you with you , they have to fix it asap (in like 1-2days more) most of wiz gona have soo much items

oh it will easily be fixed by then

keep in mind it has not even been 24 hours. This also started up late at night PDT time. so they have only been in office for about.. (not sure if they get in at 8 or 9, dont feel like checking) 6 to 7 hours
    Quote from Molster

Quote from Jimo

Quote from Redhood

Quote from Molster

oh it will easily be fixed by then

lets pray for it :D but still 1 day of god mode wizz can rly mess around ;p
    Demon Hunter Owner :-)
    My YouTube Check it !
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes