God Mode Invulnerable Wizard Bug [Video]

EU ah was broken today thats why server went down to fix AH and even if its trackable i still highly doubt that blizz will ban ordinary players that discovered this and used it they alrdy lost tons of players and once again even the world 1st kills were exploited in softcore and hardcore aswel what about kripparian leveling 2-3 chars in 1 hour from 1-60 lvl he never got ban..
    Quote from Newpower

EU ah was broken today thats why server went down to fix AH and even if its trackable i still highly doubt that blizz will ban ordinary players that discovered this and used it they alrdy lost tons of players and once again even the world 1st kills were exploited in softcore and hardcore aswel what about kripparian leveling 2-3 chars in 1 hour from 1-60 lvl he never got ban..

Ordinary players? If you cheat and it's visible, don't be upset if you get banned. It doesn't matter if you are ordinary, an internet superhero streamer for the kids, or Jesus. No one is immune. They aren't losing tons of players, but the new car smell of the game is gone and there isn't a good reason to play for hours on end.
    by ordinary players i mean the majority of ppl that play the game aka casual players that didnt even step in a3/a4/ponny those are the ppl that use this bugg mostly cuz why the hell i will use this bugg if i can melt on a3 w/o a problem for real... its my opinion and is still the same blizz wont ban a single person for using a flaw in the game.
    You can turn it off by teleporting again
    Just saying before someone enters a boss fight and starts regretting it
    Hm btw a streamer just got banned from the stream site for showing off this exploit.
    Quote from Newpower

Hm btw a streamer just got banned from the stream site for showing off this exploit.

really? heh at least the stream site is taking action
    Got a comment from another forum, Blizzard suspended him for 2 days for using this exploit. That was over the night, before this got massive. Not sure how will Blizz handle the folks that followed, as this is all over the news and youtube by now. But they are serious about it. I still think their approach is wrong though.
    this should be in front page, losers spent real money on this crappy game while others farmed at speed of light, great game !
    Quote from Burzghash

Regardless, there's no good reason for forcing permanence on people..
    Since blizzard already has game creation logs, it would be fairly safe to assume it is easy to track anyone who exploits this bug.
    yep in the worst case blizzard can add some suspension but not perma ban like 2 hours to 2 days or smth
    Quote from m4st0d0n

Got a comment from another forum, Blizzard suspended him for 2 days for using this exploit.

Got a source? I didn't think Diablo 3 did temporary suspensions / bans - just permanents. (Exception being RMAH related account locks.)

Edit: I looked around the usual forums that usually house this kind of stuff and I didn't see anything. I would be willing to bet it's just a guy trying to scare people into playing fair, though.

Quote from RancidMeat

Since blizzard already has game creation logs, it would be fairly safe to assume it is easy to track anyone who exploits this bug.

Game creation has nothing to do with this. They would need logs that track damage taken and/or death logs (as well as the length of your farm session / mob kills), and even those aren't necessarily 100% proof you were exploiting this. I'm sure they could track and ban for it, but there's a lot of people doing it, and it's pretty much everywhere at the moment. Also it's not impossible to hit the key combination by accident, so they would be banning innocent people as well. (Although I doubt there's more than a handful that did this by accident.)
    Quote from Dontbanmebro

Quote from m4st0d0n

Got a comment from another forum, Blizzard suspended him for 2 days for using this exploit.

Got a source? I didn't think Diablo 3 did temporary suspensions / bans.

It's not in English. Even I suspect the guy got suspended for this exploit. He's experimenting type, so anything might be the cause of his suspension. He got suspended though.

And why wouldn't they do temporary bans in Diablo? In this case it's clear they shouldn't do permanent bans, but still, they need to do some kind of educating retort. Temp ban is a clear message: you can keep your game, but we see what you do.

Oh and this is a single player game. They can't steal your $60 just like that. Even in WoW, perm bans are rare, and only happen after multiple warnings and temporary bans (to regular players at least. Botters use hacked accounts anyways... so yeah. Perm bans are rare).
    Quote from RancidMeat

you would be surprised
    Quote from m4st0d0n
    And why wouldn't they do temporary bans in Diablo? In this case it's clear they shouldn't do permanent bans, but still, they need to do some kind of educating retort. Temp ban is a clear message: you can keep your game, but we see what you do.

Oh and this is a single player game. They can't steal your $60 just like that. Even in WoW, perm bans are rare, and only happen after multiple warnings and temporary bans (to regular players at least. Botters use hacked accounts anyways... so yeah. Perm bans are rare).

Didn't say they wouldn't or couldn't, I've just never read about a temporary ban in D3, ever.

They let all the exploits in the past like 0CD Critical Mass, etc. slide and fixed them instead of handing out temporary bans. The 0CD was almost as gamebreaking as this one, so I would've expected temporary suspensions for that, at least.
    Banning people for exploiting is bullshit. For instance I hate athene or well don't really give a shit about is prob the right term but when he got banned in wow for so called abusing mechanics while lvling I sorta laughed.
    If the game allows you to do something without hacking/having scripts thats not in the game it is not the gamers fault but blizzards. If there is a way to for instance dupe or decide what items dropped etc without changing the game client or anything it's not the players fault but blizzards fault for allowing it with shitty programming. Generaly I just feel like blizzard might go nazi mode and mass ban people like they have done in wow over the years (banning guilds etc for abusing their mistakes in coding) even if they really shouldn't be punished cause blizzard allowed it

I tried this and it was sorta fun to begin with and I killed diablo etc with a shitty geared alt but still in the long run it will be fixed so why even bother (and really it's not that fun in the long run).

I think the more important part of this thread is how people act like they are better than everyone by caling out the people using this so called "exploit" and saying they should be banned.
    There are so many things in blizzard games (pre wow) that was so called exploits or bugs but since they weren't fixed they just became part of the gameplay. Half of what made sc:bw good was actually interesting ways to manipulate the ai and stuff which probably wasn't intended but made for amazing gameplay. And to go on games outside blizzard tribes ascend only has the ski thing cause in the original it was possible to sorta ski around which if fixed would have been an exploit but when it wasn't just made for a better game.
    So as I said before why should the player be banned cause blizzard fucked up
    Very disappointed to see this. This is one of the reasons why the RMAH is such an interesting thing in a game like this. I hope they fix it soon before the economy takes too big of a hit.

P.S. I have a 60 wizard but I will not be abusing this bug. It's obviously an exploit and I hope they ban people for it.
    Quote from Molster

Quote from burninfate

Quote from burninfate

Quote from Molster

Quote from Newpower

There is no way u can get banned for such a massive exploit there is like 50% of d3 players doin it atm blizz should be crazy to ban such ammount of ppl from their game also there was tons of exploits done on streams since start of the game and no1 was banned for that so i think its impposible to get a ban for such a flaw in the game that blizz left just cuz too many ppl doin it .(also this exploit is makin ppl play the game again so blizz win )

This has not stopped them before

and 50% of the people are not... lets not make up facts =)

You are right, it is not 50%, it is every person that has a wizard

also not even close to true.

'most people' dont go to official forums/fan sites/reddit to know this stuff in the first place =P

edit: dont get me wrong, there are a bunch doing it, but nowhere near to the degree people are trying to say.. if they can track this (which may not even be possible) they very well might do a ban wave. that really does not stop them

There were people in trade explaining how to do it. I played for like 3 hours today and it was explained like 3 or 4 times. Just sayin'.
    Too bad this will be a bannable offense as I would love to try for kicks .. lol
    its not bannable if you try it once and dont take further advantage of it..
    its bannable alright.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes