Patch 1.0.3 undocumented changes

Its maybe me or smth, but i noticed that when in panic (hehe) i fast click on my abilities (such as wall of zombies, or the army - Witch Doctor), they are kinda on a Global cooldown now? I could have mash the buttons before and all 4 would pop out, now it doesn't
    I'm not sure about it, but I found no +25% exp pillar the last two days (with my L60 char) but many +25% mf / gf instead.

If I remember correct there were before wednesday 25% exp pillars too (even if they were useless at L60).

Need's to be confirmed because it could false memory / good luck at my side.
    I've seen that the "kitten" bug in whimsyshire (to trap unicorns) is fixed. They made the terrain a little bigger so unicorns pass it now...

I tested 2 times, but if someone wants to try it as well, it will be appreciated

I'm not sure about it, but I found no +25% exp pillar the last two days (with my L60 char) but many +25% mf / gf instead.

If I remember correct there were before wednesday 25% exp pillars too (even if they were useless at L60).

i have yet to see any xp pillers on my 60s since 1.0.2.

In Highlands Crossing (after Halls of Agony lvl 2 and before the Cursed Hold), the mobs are a lot more spread out. Before the patch, they were mainly on the main platform, now they are spread from the first bridge, the platform, and the second bridge.
    Also, before the patch, you could get either an event to kill Dargon, to help a merchant, or get Radek the Fence to sell to you. I've done 20+ runs, and not a single merchant spawned...

I believe the two corpses now sitting across the first bridge are basically supposed to be some sort of twisted joke as being the merchants.

That event, as far as I can tell, no longer exists. Was there an achievement for it previously? If so, that's gone. Interestingly though Kyr the Weaponsmith is still a requirement for the 'Market Research' achievement, which is theoretically impossible now if he really has been removed.
    Some Winged Molok's in Act 3 were not targetable/hittable for me. They were still spitting fireballs at me but I wasn't able to hit them, even with AoE attacks.

I levelled my monk from 59 to 60 last night and killed Izual in Hell 4 times (in public party of 4). I noticed that there were a lot more bombs being dropped, to the point that I was frozen for a long period of time towards the end of the fight. The bombs themselves did almost no damage to my monk but being kind-of-perma-frozen sucked.

Also in all 4 kills he only dropped 1 white item when he died. The unique right after him (when you talk to the ghost of the NPC) also dropped 1 white the 4 times I killed it. I know they have nerfed bosses' drop rates but this is a bit ridiculous.

i have yet to see any xp pillers on my 60s since 1.0.2.

This is interesting. Is this Hell difficulty? I know for a fact that Enlightenment shrines didn't appear in Inferno even before patch 1.0.3, but they should be appearing in Hell... perhaps the game now checks whether the character has hit 60 and if so removes the possibility for Enlightenment shrines to spawn?

If someone has a character near level 60, please try to verify this theory.
    No, the last few days I played only Inferno - so this could be the reason (I didn't knew that there were no exp shrines at inferno)

Resplandencent chest in the first floor of the Keep (a3) replaced with normal chest.

When you open it, there are still severall skeletons risen from lava, so it's a replacement.

This happened awhile ago. They took this chest away as well as the chest in the Underground Bridge. (Happened during tyreal nerf)

But what they didn't mention with this patch (and hard for me to prove) is that the 8% drop rates of ilvl 63 stuff in act 3/4 was actually a considerable nerf from whatever it was before. Countless posts of people who had been farming act 3 have noticed this change as well as me and my friend. Where I could get 40 in about a day has been reduced to like, 6. It's pretty pathetic.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes