EU RMAH Gold prices

So, the EU RMAH is up now.

What prices do you people think gold is going to sell for?

And how fast is that going to decrease due to increasing quantities?
    since you get like 40-60 million for 1 good hellion crossbow dropped and if you put enough passion into farming you can get good one each 2 days plus even some shit armors cost now like 2-3 mill, probably like 1 eur/10 mill soon enough
    Quote from Fomorian

So, the EU RMAH is up now.

What prices do you people think gold is going to sell for?

And how fast is that going to decrease due to increasing quantities?

I would guess that gold has to be around all the goldselling sites: 8-10£ pr. 1000K ? Thats whats getting spammed in general.

Prices on AH, both RMAH and GAH is just through the roof at the moment. Im sorry to say, people are idiots. People who sell shit for 250£ and those who buy them, fools.
    I think that we will find crazy prices like is happening right now in the US RMAH, maybe after summer prices will be decreased to a reasonable value...atm people put things in ah without even understanding what they're selling :S
    And btw i hate RMAH cause even a noob who doesn't even understand which class is playing can buy the BiS gear (ofc for crazy prices) and get an insane amount of dps that will 1shot everything even without not knowing the mechanics :S
    Quote from AleanthEthe

And btw i hate RMAH cause even a noob who doesn't even understand which class is playing can buy the BiS gear (ofc for crazy prices) and get an insane amount of dps that will 1shot everything even without not knowing the mechanics :S

Yeah but how does that differ to people buying gold off websites and buy BiS gear with ingame gold?
    What is the actual price it is going for now for 1m? In € or £
    Quote from AleanthEthe

I think that we will find crazy prices like is happening right now in the US RMAH, maybe after summer prices will be decreased to a reasonable value...atm people put things in ah without even understanding what they're selling :S

Noobs don't know what's BiS.
    Just focusing on getting the highest possible DPS on a weapon doesn't make your character good.
    Quote from name="Bashiok" »

End game solutions
    We recognize that the item hunt is just not enough for a long-term sustainable end-game. There are still tons of people playing every day and week, and playing a lot, but eventually they're going to run out of stuff to do (if they haven't already). Killing enemies and finding items is a lot of fun, and we think we have a lot of the systems surrounding that right, or at least on the right path with a few corrections and tweaks. But honestly Diablo III is not World of Warcraft.
    i think the prices will be around 5-8€ per Million for now. Why? Because the money traders just buy every better offer to set them in for a higher price to dictate the market price. However... this price will drop after some time, when more players reach max levels and start to farm money.
    Quote from Rainbowdash

Quote from AleanthEthe

Noobs don't know what's BiS.
    Just focusing on getting the highest possible DPS on a weapon doesn't make your character good.

That's right but, even buying gear with the highest dps possible they will still one shot everything, maybe also dying a lot, but they will still do that.
    Btw also people who buy gold from the gold sellers can make the same thing...
    Quote from Kulin

i think the prices will be around 5-8€ per Million for now. Why? Because the money traders just buy every better offer to set them in for a higher price to dictate the market price. However... this price will drop after some time, when more players reach max levels and start to farm money.

in theory it sounds ok, but think about it.

why whould ANYONE sell gold for less then they will get in the AH? they wont
    Game Designer - Micro Design
    Well it took blizz like 2 weeks to get the Commodities Auctions up for the gold auction house. If it takes them another 2 weeks to get the commodities up for RMAH then the price will go down considerably.
    Quote from Nivius

Quote from Kulin

No 15% tax? ie: I can sell my gold for 10% less and make 5% more money.

And even if that weren't the case. Thats like saying: Why would I sell a stolen TV for less than what it could sell for in the store? Because it is an illegitimate sale, like any 3rd party site.
    I used to shoot people in the knee with arrows, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Support my photography. A hobby, but starting to make some money out of it. Brett Delport Photography

It's good to know there's no 15% tax involved in RMAH. Thanks for that :)
    Quote from Nivius

Quote from Kulin

I don't geht your point. I don't say that they sell gold for less than in the AH. I just say that money sellers will boyout cheap offers of normal players, to set them in at a higher price. They are going to try to dictate the market price. Why? Because its absolutly necessary for them to earn a certain amount of money to pay their people and get a reasonable amount of money for the invested time. They cannot sell gold for 1€/Million if they have to invest 1-2 Hours to earn this money. :D
    There is absolutely no cut when selling gold?

I thought it was 15% for the seller, and then another 15% if you withdraw the money.
    If you sell an item you can choose where the money should land:

- if you choose Battle.net Balance:
    • you need an Authenticator
    • Blizzard gets 1€ Transaction Fee
    • the money is stored on your B.net Account meaning you can't withdraw it but you can buy WoW ingame items and other stuff from Blizzard store.
    - if you choose Paypal:
    • you need to set up SMS verification
    • Blizzard gets 1€ Transaction Fee + 15% of the remaining amount Transfer Fee
    • the money is transfered to your Paypal account immediatly and you can withdraw it
    Quote from Saenic

If you sell an item you can choose where the money should land:

- if you choose Battle.net Balance:
    • you need an Authenticator
    • Blizzard gets 1€ Transaction Fee
    • the money is stored on your B.net Account meaning you can't withdraw it but you can buy WoW ingame items and other stuff from Blizzard store.
    - if you choose Paypal:
    • you need to set up SMS verification
    • Blizzard gets 1€ Transaction Fee + 15% of the remaining amount Transfer Fee
    • the money is transfered to your Paypal account immediatly and you can withdraw it

So if someone sells 5 million gold for $5/1mil(which is kinda the price right now) and put it on his paypal account

5*$5=$25

-$1.26 for the transaction
    -15% of the remaining $23.7=$3.56

Final money earned: -(1.26+3.56)+25=$20.18

That is a 20.18/5= $4.03/1mil instead.

That is why I think prices wont fall that much due to RMH. Prices were quite steady at $7-$10/1mil depending on who you bought/sold it from/to. Now they dropped 50%, but my take is that when they release the gold on RMAH it will go up again. Maybe not 7-10, but a bit at least.

For commoditiy auctions its 15% of the price Transaction Fee + an additional 15% Transfer Fee for PayPal.

So 5 * $5 = $25 (who the f... did put the $ sign in front? Must have been the same guy that refused metric system and used / or - for date values)

$25 - ($25 * 0.15) = $21.25
    $21.25 - ($21.25 * 0.15) = $18.06

Hope I calculated this correctly. But since there is a 15% Transaction Fee it doesn't matter how much gold you put up for auction.
    Quote from Saenic

For commoditiy auctions its 15% of the price Transaction Fee + an additional 15% Transfer Fee for PayPal.

So 5 * $5 = $25 (who the f... did put the $ sign in front? Must have been the same guy that refused metric system and used / or - for date values)

$25 - ($25 * 0.15) = $21.25
    $21.25 - ($21.25 * 0.15) = $18.06

Hope I calculated this correctly. But since there is a 15% Transaction Fee it doesn't matter how much gold you put up for auction.

I meant when selling pure gold
    first week 5eur / mil
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes