Chrome Extension - Diablo 3 Toolbox

Im really new here, though reading the main page for some time. I mainly use Firefox so i wont be using it for now. However, you asked for translations so, if you need a Portuguese translation, since you say it's only 30 lines, i don't mind doing it!

(just pay me a couple of millions in D3, just kidding!)

Regards! :)
    Hey, Nilhathak, nice to see a fellow countryman in here.

Im really new here, though reading the main page for some time. I mainly use Firefox so i wont be using it for now. However, you asked for translations so, if you need a Portuguese translation, since you say it's only 30 lines, i don't mind doing it!

Hey Nilhatak, I can really recommend to use Chrome instead of Firefox because of its speed and security functions. But nevertheless, thanks for your offer. Just send me an email to [email protected] and I will provide you with further instructions.

Best regards,

Impala

Hey Nilhatak, I can really recommend to use Chrome instead of Firefox because of its speed and security functions. But nevertheless, thanks for your offer. Just send me an email to [email protected] and I will provide you with further instructions.

Best regards,

Impala

Already sent!

Hey, Nilhathak, nice to see a fellow countryman in here.

Mesmo! :)
    I'll add you in the game.

I'll add you in the game.

Accepted :)
    Nice work man. I have chrome but Firefox is my main browser. I'd love to see you port this to Firefox so here's my vote! Thanks for making this, your work is much appreciated..
    thanks for this - nice extension!
    i'll try it out , thanks
    I had some trouble installing this at first, but I cleared my cache and it worked just fine. Thanks for the extension!
    Very nice extension, would highly recommend!
    sorry not using chrome , getting errors with flashgames :(
    I like the idea behind this and can see it being of good use. Unfortunately I don't use addons or plugins to browsers that ask for my gaming credentials. Good luck anyhow!

I like the idea behind this and can see it being of good use. Unfortunately I don't use addons or plugins to browsers that ask for my gaming credentials. Good luck anyhow!

It doesn't. The credentials for "eu.battle.net" and "us.battle.net" are just to get the server status information.
    great extension awesome!
    nice, thanks!
    nice, really usefull.great job!

It really doesn't.
    Bugfix released:
    1.0.6.2:
    -FIXED: Server status stopped working
    Good job! Looks very nice and usefull!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes