World fastest 60 and european first 60

Quote from Senchean

ATHENE IS A F#$%ING TOOL! He didn't do it by himself. HE DID NOT GET WORLD FIRST 60! He got world first 60 playing with other people and having other gamers donate gold and gear to help with leveling.
    http://www.youtube.c...d2-Oy51BE#t=84s

He didn't do this by himself. He did it with three other people, and had other people donate gold and gear HE DIDN'T EARN! He cheated. At most that GROUP of people got lvl 60 NOT HIM!

ATHENE IS A BITCH!

Well at least he and a bunch of people had fun doing it.

You know how hard it is to prepare for a full inferno clear? There is nothing wrong with getting help from some friends.

He wants to show that teamwork beats all.
    I have no problem with a team of people doing it. But he said HE did it. Plus the team didn't do it by themselves, they had strangers donating gold and gear to help them upgrade. So THEY didn't do it either. Thus, they really didn't achieve much. I hope they had fun too, but call it what it is, and don't take credit for something you didn't do.
    The only people who seem to care about world first 60 seem to be wow kids who never played d1 or d2, just saying.

gz to him i guess though
    Funny thing, worlds fastest....

In 2 years from now, ppl wil get to level 60 in 2 hours :D So the fame you get now, will be forgotten
    But the Fun you create for yourself which becomes a memory, is still there :D

Especially when I hear he says HE did it, and ppl just donating gold...Those people lol :D fanboys
    Tsssk,. This is nothing! I still have to receive my collectors edition (hopefully today). And I'm gonna break the record for slowest to level 60!
    If he was going world first he should have done hardcore.
    Congratulations Athene and crew!

You set yourself a goal, everyone said you couldnt reach and you owned them, as usual.

I hope this helps generate more donations to help dem kids....

642k dollars and counting, gogo 1 million dollars!
    Ok i didn't reply because it was getting 5:30 am in my country... Yes i said "normal people" and after that "most people" because most people that play Diablo 3 aren't total noobs or the best players in the universe. I never said that they should do 1-60 rush on their first playthrough what i wanted to say is that they can't do it ever unless they get some real help with inferno gear and so on. Yes, Athene got help from people who gave him 5000 gold but he didn't use the gold to reach his goal to 60 instead he will use it to get world first inferno. I'm not a fanboy and i can't say i like Athene that much, but i'm amazed that he made it that fast.
    Why the max-char EU first shit ? Go back to wow, kiddies.
    Quote from Senchean

I have no problem with a team of people doing it. But he said HE did it. Plus the team didn't do it by themselves, they had strangers donating gold and gear to help them upgrade. So THEY didn't do it either. Thus, they really didn't achieve much. I hope they had fun too, but call it what it is, and don't take credit for something you didn't do.
    Getting a world first, whatever it is is all about teamwork, and organization. Athene has a way to create just that around him and his goals, and thats why he keeps getting various world firsts. The fact that so many people wanted to support him in this is actually an achievement in itself.

Personally i think the biggest achievement he did was to raise around $15000 to charity during the whole event, which is pretty awesome to do.
    so if there an actual achievement for level 60 first? If not then who gives a shit.

I never understood the joy of skipping content just to say you were the first to do something, ok, you got world first....you still suck at dem gamez
    Athene got to 60 but he didn't get the world first achievement as far as I know...

Blizzard saying that some other guy already received the achievement! (and many speculate that it's a blizzard employee) :d3d:
    Way to go Athene!
    I'm all Fired UP!
    Quote from Fravardin

Athene got to 60 but he didn't get the world first achievement as far as I know...

Blizzard saying that some other guy already received the achievement! (and many speculate that it's a blizzard employee) :d3d:

Does that even count? They know every inch of the game.
    Check his movie and start wondering:

-Why is it filmed on somebodies elses screen?
    -If they got it the same time why can't we see his portait showing 60?
    -How can you trust somebody who hours before pretended to be banned?

I'm no fan or hater. People can do whatever they want if they want to race be my guest. Just race fair and square.
    As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
    Quote from xpose

so if there an actual achievement for level 60 first? If not then who gives a shit.

I think that's how a lot of people feel. In that same vein, there's no way to verify if he really was the fastest to 60 in the EU or the World. He could have been third in the EU and 10th in the world for all we know. Unless Blizzard comes out and tells us, I won't believe anyone claiming they were the first to 60. It's an absurd claim to make.

Frankly, the world firsts that matter are beating each difficulty in both softcore and hardcore (especially hardcore), as we have achievements for those.
    He isnt world first....
    Quote from Deventh

Does that even count? They know every inch of the game.

So having an advantage means it doesn't count? Like Athene having a time advantage and advantage from others helping boost him?

Either neither counts, or they both count IMO...which means either way, Athene simply wasn't first.
    Quote from xpose

Yeah, Blizzard said they gave the guy (not Athene) who got world first 60 an achievement for it.
    Quote from GT4

Who gives a shit about first 60?
    I've been 51 after ~16 hours, had a DC and since then (8 hours ago) couldn't play at all - at first the login servers were down for an eternity and now the servers have been shut down. And it's likely been like that for the most players out there.

And it was pretty obvious it'd be like this considering how Blizzard launches in general go even with less players wanting to play.

Being one of the few players who could play all the time when the servers were up isn't something noteworthy.

Someones jelly lol
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes