How ready are you?

I´m so jealous right now. Post office had some troubles so they couldnt deliver my D3 yet and I have to work tomorrow 10-18.

But its looking EPIC guys, keep posting! :D
    Quote from Tiktac

You aren't ready to play diablo if you play on a mac, go pc or go home

I have a Mac cause this is my working station (own company) and tbh, it runs better on my Mac then on my dual core pc i got.
    Quote from Saph

I feel pretty dam ready !

Fridge stocked with energy drinks,bear and meat !

Plus tidy house and gardening done. I consider myself READY ! :D

Where did you hide the bear in the fridge? I only see danish milk, danish beer and dutch p**s.... no furry animal. :)
    monster + explosion = awesome!
    - 9 liters Asian Energydrinks (man, those are heavy stuff)
    - 10 lbs canned lunch meat
    - several loafs of bread
    - 2 lbs of popsicles (get's hot during the day)
    - 24 yoghurts
    - several bags of nachos.

should be enough for now XD
    Quote from Boundary

- 9 liters Asian Energydrinks (man, those are heavy stuff)
    - 10 lbs canned lunch meat
    - several loafs of bread
    - 2 lbs of popsicles (get's hot during the day)
    - 24 yoghurts
    - several bags of nachos.

should be enough for now XD

I just gained 10 pounds just by reading that :)
    Im having a heart attack .. Im too ready .. WTF DO I DO!?!?!
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from wishedhehadbeta

Quote from Bloodpixel

i haven't eaten that much junk food in one year...

Guys and girls ,just order Chinese or pizza

this is what ill be doing. pizza guy will have to let himself in and out though

lmfao *knock *knock

Beta; " The doors open! Just walk on in! I left the money on the table! ...Hey, can you bring it all the way in here? Cool thanks, you uh, mind gettin me a plate? Yea, second cabinet on the left. Hey while you're there I got a drink in the fridge, you can get one too. ...Yea this is D3. Sure there's a chair over there. Did you close my door?"

Beta - "Hey umm, I got a benjamin to tip you with if you stay for a while and kind of...hold slices of pizza in front of my mouth while I play, deal?"

Pizza Guy - "You're saying you want me to feed you? And you'll give me 100 bucks to do it?"

Beta - "Excellent, so we're on the same page. Start with the pepperoni slices."
    im bout to go stock up right now, will report back soon
    Room cleaned, energydrinks and random food bought, girlfriend fucked, CE paid for and waiting at a midnight release stuff. Don't think I've missed anything.
    Room clean,fridge full with grapefruits and apples,im gonna use black tea instead of energy drinks and some snacks to get that hunger off of me ^^
    ~ This is the life we chose, the life we lead And there is only one guarantee, none of us will see heaven ~
    Quote from Scyldragon

Room cleaned, energydrinks and random food bought, girlfriend fucked, CE paid for and waiting at a midnight release stuff. Don't think I've missed anything.

LOLOLOL !!!
    :hehe: :hehe:

Lv01 Witch Doctor --> 11:30am EST - May 15, 2012
    Lv60 Witch Doctor --> 12:52pm EST - May 22, 2012
    Excellent. Sounds like everyone else is going to be sugar crashed by 7:00-8:00am, while I'll still be awake combating the forces of evil.
    We're ready.

I would say I'm ready... But I don't get my CE until MAYBE Thursday. Probably Friday...

<3 preordering at the Gamestop on campus and then learning that I won't be able to pick it up there since I'm on summer break...
    pfft, candy asses. I got my sixpack of beer and smokes and 42'' screen. Dinner of champions.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes