why?why?why?why? FUCKING WHY!?

I am excited about the open beta like everyone else.I am sure most of you have experienced the damn errors popping up all day in the beta because of this.Wel....WTF BLIZZARD??!?why did they open the beta to the public if they couldn;t handle it.i mean today i was only able to paly for like 2 hours and then.............error that error this..... beta down etc.
    :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
    i still havent even been able to get in once
    lol have you not read a single forum but your own?

they opened to so that they could fix the issues and BE able to handle it come the real release

stop complaining about a privileged, it doesn't work that way.
    um...this is not them demoing the game for us. They are STRESS TESTING and the reason the servers have been down and being tinkered with is so they dont have these issues at launch. So you have a choice...smooth gameplay for the weekend open beta or smooth gameplay when it launches. I for one will go for smooth launch.
    Because.
    ­
    "why?why?why?why? FUCKING WHY!?" don't you understand what beta testing means?
    Because they are TESTING the servers? They only have an open beta so they can test their servers. No reason to cry like that.
    stop whining
    Im glad you opened a new thread on this subject, the other 320952380427398462394623984623984623984623984623984629386492836423946928364982346293846 threads talking about the same issue where quite hard to find
    yea, it's a bit aggravating, but well, i've played more than whitout open beta at least. lets hope launch day will go a bit smoother XD
    Silly child. Open beta is to stress test the servers. This is what they do so there will be less problems during launch.
    Black Swordsman
    Nice title, especially for it being ya know, BETA.
    Obviusly they made an open beta weekend to stresstest thier game, so those errors dont appear on the retail. The game is soon release, just relax and if you manage to log in and play then have fun.
    "No more beta testing for you, time for bed!"
    im not a fan of locking threads, but we have a few threads were people may vent their frustration with the open beta. A thread like this where the first post is only about venting frustration with no other point will only lead to flaming and non-constructive posts

You are more than welcome to vent of course, just please do so in the one the other threads =)
    Quote from H0w3r

I am excited about the open beta like everyone else.I am sure most of you have experienced the damn errors popping up all day in the beta because of this.Wel....WTF BLIZZARD??!?why did they open the beta to the public if they couldn;t handle it.i mean today i was only able to paly for like 2 hours and then.............error that error this..... beta down etc.
    :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

I'm sure by now everyone has realized this. But some still get the wrong idea.

The beta isn't us getting a taste of what the game has to offer (that would be a demo or the starter edition), it's essentially the company using their really dedicated fanbase to make sure when the game's released, it is as smooth as possible.

Many people don't mind being used like that (it's like a really hot chick "using you" for whatever :P), but I understand some are really upset (they feel like they're entitled to what they would have in a real relationship). It isn't a perfect metaphor, but you get the idea ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes