What is delaying release?

World of Warcraft IS delaying Diablo 3, like it delayed Stacraft 2.

When Blizzard lose 1 million WoW subscribers, after 1 year those subscribers equates to 9-10 million Diablo 3 sales lost, at 60$ per box if the studio [Blizzard] makes a quarter to a third of profit on each sale, which is the industry's average.

Twelve years ago they might have sold 10 million copies of Diablo, but in 2012 they will move personnel from non-mmo projects to help on World of Warcraft, and maybe Titan.
    Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from IlTroio

Ye ye, MoP is not even in alpha.

http://www.mmo-champ...by-Ghostcrawler

Ye.

ya its about to be in alpha. and D3 has been in closed beta for over 6 months. anyoen thinking there even being released within a few months of eachother is high.

well depends on where you are gladdy, if say i was in the Orion Nebula, by the time a couple of months goes by in my time, many years will have gone by on earth, so technically MoP & diablo will have come out within two months on my time differnce

heck, you can thorw in WoW 6 & titan aswell

:P im just yanking you sausage bud
    i like to get high...
    Some special sauce? :)
    Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from jaclashflash

Nothing. They just hardcore lied about how close they were to an actual release.

I win!

lolwut

They were never even remotely close to making a 2011 release, but kept stringing the fans along to maintain hype.
    Soon
    9/10 done
    We have a version we could ship out now.
    Patch 14 could be a final release.
    Etc... BS BS BS

Essentially the game wasn't delayed, they just grossly misrepresented how close it was to being finished.
    One is never hurt by being given additional choices, only by taking them away.
    A QUADRILLION MAGIC FIND is worthless if you can't kill shit!
    Quote from jaclashflash

Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from jaclashflash

Nothing. They just hardcore lied about how close they were to an actual release.

I win!

lolwut

They were never even remotely close to making a 2011 release, but kept stringing the fans along to maintain hype.
    Soon
    9/10 done
    Etc... BS BS BS

Essentially the game wasn't delayed, they just grossly misrepresented how close it was to being finished.

uhm....... and you came to this conclusion because it wasnt announced today? lulz. i think itll be announced by friday, but you can bet your life itll be announced by the end of next week. if its not, then you can rage all you want and you'll be justified. other then that, your just prematurely raging over your perception of what the 9/10 and that other things they said mean. none of those things indicate a next week announcement. considering how long we've been waiting 9/10 n close n counting down the days could still be 13 days, less then two weeks so its not 'weeks" so they said days. lulz
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from jaclashflash

Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from jaclashflash

I win!

lolwut

Soon
    9/10 done
    Etc... BS BS BS

uhm....... and you came to this conclusion because it wasnt announced today? lulz. i think itll be announced by friday, but you can bet your life itll be announced by the end of next week. if its not, then you can rage all you want and you'll be justified. other then that, your just prematurely raging over your perception of what the 9/10 and that other things they said mean. none of those things indicate a next week announcement. considering how long we've been waiting 9/10 n close n counting down the days could still be 13 days, less then two weeks so its not 'weeks" so they said days. lulz

Who said that? I didnt even expect a release today. I came to that conclusion, because its the only logical conclusion to come to.

The sad thing is I used to think of this as a respectable company, but it turns out they are just a money grubbing soulless corporation like all the rest.
    Jay confirmed on twitter a date is set, but he is not allowed to tell us yet.
    Quote from Hjelpen

yeeeeep. just waiting for the end of this week or next to get that date. obviously will be announced very soon
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    nice
    Quote from GladHeHasBeta

Quote from Hjelpen

yeeeeep. just waiting for the end of this week or next to get that date. obviously will be announced very soon

or he is waiting for someone to say please
    So first they throw "done when it's done" out the window by not including arena at launch, and now they throw out "you know when we know". Nice.
    Quote from Leonx66

So first they throw "done when it's done" out the window by not including arena at launch, and now they throw out "you know when we know". Nice.

Right??? Haha. Pretty funny.
    Quote from Leonx66

next it will be either "back the F**K off" or "god knows"

Can you give me the link please? Thank you for the great info!
    Your face is delaying the game!
    Well obviously the current fate of D3 or at least the information we get are now 100% in the hands of the Marketing+PR department. And I never liked nor trusted those guys :(
    how could you not like someone you have never met lol
    Quote from IlTroio

https://twitter.com/#!/angryrobotics

his tweet about the date is about 10 tweets down
    Quote from IlTroio

I can't find it either, link plz
    Quote from FreddyBenson

Your face is delaying the game!

I lol'd.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes