Share your beta opt-in experience.

So guys, this thread is gonna work to share experience and understand how this opt-in works.

First of all, we all know that huge beta opt-in invites delivered to Europe.Those who already are in I just wanna know:
    • Did you have an active subscription?
    • Are you registered for annual pass?
    • Can you post comments as a beta tester even if you haven't active subscription?
    • How much time lasted until you got your invite?
    • If you got an invite as a european player (from the huge wave), how many days it took since the official post from the european beta invites? I mean, does it work for more days than the first?
    • Did you have an email when you got flagged? How much time it took to reach your e-mail?
    So keep it simple, no beta experience just the opt-in experience here. By the way, I made the dots just to keep the replies ontopic.

This topic is mainly for those who are in beta through the opt-in and for letting those who aren't to understand how this thing works. But if you want, you're free to say if you heard, read anything about the opt-in even if you aren't flagged.

P.S: Any typos or bad english may appear. Show mercy :hehe:
    Quote from VirusTech

So guys, this thread is gonna work to share experience and understand how this opt-in works.

First of all, we all know that huge beta opt-in invites delivered to Europe.Those who already are in I just wanna know:
    I had an active subscription to World of Warcraft on a 3 month recurring as well as SC2.
    No, I plan to stop playing WoW at Pandaria's release, didn't seem worth it.
    • Can you post comments as a beta tester even if you haven't active subscription?
    I believe if you have a Battle.net account you can post, even if it's not active. If you don't have a Battle.net account with either WoW or SC2, then I do not believe you can. If you get accepted into the Beta, you would be given an beta account to post with.
    I have always had my opt-in turned on. I did not get an invite until Feb 1st. Some still haven't. It's pretty random.
    • If you got an invite as a european player (from the huge wave), how many days it took since the official post from the european beta invites? I mean, does it work for more days than the first?
    The invites probably went out before the post. I found my invite before hearing the news of a new wave being put out there.
    • Did you have an email when you got flagged? How much time it took to reach your e-mail?
    I got my email probably the day after the invite went out, but my email and b.net email are different so I don't check it often.
    Diablo 3 playthroughs and guides via Kagekaze's Domain or Twitch TV
    Come on by and comment on YouTube or chat on Twitch, twitch chat is often watched
    Quote from KageKaze
    I believe if you have a Battle.net account you can post, even if it's not active. If you don't have a Battle.net account with either WoW or SC2, then I do not believe you can. If you get accepted into the Beta, you would be given an beta account to post with.

sadly no. I have a bnet account with D2 and WoW (and 2 characters), but I didn't renew my WoW subscription for a very long time.
    All in all, I can't post on the forum because of that.

I have every blizzard game.
    Stop WoW 6 months ago.
    Been in every beta since WOTLK.
    Always got it about a month into beta.
    Always got an e-mail from Blizzard.

I really hate betas, but naturally I get sucked into playing it.
    1) I didn't have an active subscription,but I had SC2 in my Battle.net account.

2)No I am not registered, because I stopped playing WoW and I plan on buying Diablo 3 Collector's Edition.

3)If you have a Diablo 3 beta in yout Bnet account you can post on forums.To post on forums you must have an active WoW subscription, StarCraft II license or Diablo 3 beta in your Battle.net account.

4)I don't remember when i got the invite about 2-3 weeks ago.

5)I received an e-mail from Blizzard saying that I am invited to the beta, and when i logged in my Battle.net account I had Diablo 3 beta account added.
    Quote from VirusTech

• No, only SC1
    • No
    • Yes, both on EU and US forums
    • 5 months
    • I got it few hours before the post you are reffering to
    • Yes, got the email about one hour after getting flagged
    So, do you think the invites still going out till today or tomorrow etc? Or the wave already completed?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes