EU Opt-in invites going out, just got flagged

Quote from Mccormick

Quote from VirusTech

Quote from Sweepie

Don't know the answer to that question either. I also got inactive subscriptions on my active battle-net account.
    What the needs are for a beta key is something they don't tell. They only tell there is some random selection besides the hard selection criteria (pc spec, location/connection). I hope we get more lucky in the "next" wave of invites.

Well my thoughts are that if you make a free account you can't create a beta profile, so now that we can have a beta profile we can be in beta even if we haven't an active subscription. Don't really know what to say, I HOPE my luck (0%) did work and I don't have beta yet and not because of my subscriptions.. Because if it's the subscriptions.. I'll never get into beta :P and I'm not willing to activate my WoW just to enable my luck for the next beta.

I'm like 99% sure you don't need an active wow subscription. I'm pretty sure it's just having any one game enabled on your account. Basically, IF you can set a "beta profile" and run the program to scan ur PC specs (afaik this unlocks as soon as u enable any one game key on the account), then you're all set. (well, that's wording it a bit poorly.. then you're all set if you have the luck to win the lottery :P)

I got into beta and I don't have an active wow sub... Only game I have active there is SC2.
    Nothing here either - yet.
    Does anyone know how long this wave is gonna last?
    So US get many keys, EU get many keys, Well Blizzard, believe it or not there are many many keen gamers that live in other parts of the world , so how about sharing the love with Aussies too.
    Quote from lrntoplay

So US get many keys, EU get many keys, Well Blizzard, believe it or not there are many many keen gamers that live in other parts of the world , so how about sharing the love with Aussies too.

Correction, i'm pretty sure US got doubled (or triple :facepalm:) the keys than EU :P
    I did not get flagged. This is not a troll.
    So, depending on this:

Originally Posted by (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Well, the number of people who opted in for the beta is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugeish, so I guess it is possible that the people you know may not be amongst those who got picked today ;-)

All the beta keys from the way are not sent out in one day. We maybe are lucky and are selected on beta but still we don't know because it's not our day to get flagged. My hopes are still up!!
    Two coworkers were flagged, those dirty sobs. They were not even "waiting" for it, they opted in for the hell of it. For me, still nothing... arghl
    My friend got flagged yesterday (Poland). I have played with monk today for 10 - 15 minutes and I;m disappointed. I thought i would be WOOOOW D3 !!! but i wasn't. I'll get access to his accout during weekend, maybe I'll change my mind. Maybe I am too old, but it played way too easy...
    Hoping I get flagged for this... But I think the EU mainland countries will get many many more than the Uk... just gonna silently and subconciously hope.
    Quote from m0h0

Maybe I am too old, but it played way too easy...

Remember you're only playing the first third, of the first act... on the easiest diffculty. ;) There will be harder bosses than the skeleton king.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes