I know when the Beta is gonna be announced!

So, seeing as im an awesome detective, and in light of the current situation and the evidence presented.

I would assume the announcement to be done THIS VERY NEXT TUESDAY!!!! *dum dum dummm*

Exibit A.
    Beta invites will not go out today, or this weekend (keep in mind it's a three day weekend) and beyond that we truthfully do not know when they will. We want to start it asap, so it's just a matter of ironing out kinks and bugs to get it out there.
    Source

Notice the key points he focusses on?! Oh yes you do! It's all clear now!

They clearly chose this extended weekend for a short F&F beta to see if it was all good for the real deal!

It cant just all be coincidence that koreans go all like "F&F beta started kejheheheh" and then go "oops lol jk it didnt *(gulp!)mouthbreathing and sweating all over*" and the same happened to the russians!

And of course!

Exibit B.

Taken from another thread:

Quote from rayyen

Seems it did start? Both the thread in General Discussion was removed as was the post in the Beta section..
    Not my screenshots credit to Wrathard

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/913/diablo3betabaalrog.png
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4494/diablo3betabaalrog2.png

There was a post by "Baalrug" on the US Beta Feedback forums just a few moments ago about some error he was getting on the logon screen, trust me it seemed 100% legit and lasted exactly 59 minutes before being deleted.

My deductions are that due to all the DIABLO 3 HYPE HEHEHE SOON(tm) WHEN ITS READY HEHEHE, they just see it as good publicity and want to keep everyone hungering for the beta (JUST START ALREADY GAREFDEFer3ER#"%$!%) and as smart biznessmen they are squeezing every bit of hype juise out of our hype lemon
    ...... AND FOR THAT REASON -> They decided to make this F&F beta A SECRET, something the russians and the koreans didnt quite grasp at first, hence the leaks!

Maybe im just awesome, maybe im just crazy... maybe thats just an UFO stealing my cat overthere... who knows.
    
    no offence but thats not much of a big case.
    a deleted complaint and a statement saying it wont be out this weekend,
    now doing get me wrong i did think that the beta might be out this tuesday but thats wishful thinking on my part tuesday is no more likely then wednesday thursday or a week next friday.

im not complaining though i like your thinking im just saying unfortunately that not a great deal of proof. :(
    mmm sounds awesome :) i have idea it will be around the 14 Sept if you look when the sc 2 beta started
    (bare with me, this thread is 50%troll and 50%legit. i started out trolling and then started to beleive my own shananiganz lol)

Look at the evidence!

The guy wasnt complaining on the beta forums, the guy was requesting assistance to resolve his problem with logging onto the beta!
    Look at the screenshots, you cant even post there without a d3 beta account.
    Quote from Tonikor

(bare with me, this thread is 50%troll and 50%legit. i started out trolling and then started to beleive my own shananiganz lol)

Look at the evidence!

The guy wasnt complaining on the beta forums, the guy was requesting assistance to resolve his problem with logging onto the beta!
    Look at the screenshots, you cant even post there without a d3 beta account.

thats true but he could just be in a F&F beta of some how got a beta flag on his account im not sure. im hope for tuesday anywas but not gonna hold my breath
    This is like all those times people tried to predict the apocalypse...Well..I'm still typing.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    I love it! It sounds like my theory on China using the U.S. Debt problems in order to use the U.S. Military to invade Russia so China can take control of the Siberian Pipeline!
    Is it May 15th Yet?
    You will give me your soul if it isn't announced tuesday ;)
    ______
    /ºººººº\
    |*UFO*|
    ''''''''''''''''''
    ''''
    '''
    '''
    '''
    '''
    '''
    '''
    >:3 (cat)

Noooo! cat....!!!111oneoneone
    Quote from Twistedpandora

thats true but he could just be in a F&F beta of some how got a beta flag on his account im not sure. im hope for tuesday anywas but not gonna hold my breath

Touché my friend! They deny that the F&F has started! Why would they lie when its obvious that it has!?
    Seems blizzard are really keen on trying to cover it up.. At least two more threads about the post has been deleted from the us forum.
    Yeah i've been trying to keep up with everything. But they just too quick for me when im on my workplace trashy internet/pc...

All in all (no troll) i'm positive they have F&F (*derp*or a small portion of it*herp*) up and running as we speak and trying to keep it a secret, which can be hard seeing as its a F&F... Maybe they accepted this as a challenge into testing their skills in covering things up and keeping everything up to the last day with the fewest leakage possible!
    Bud there is a reason cocaine is illegal lol :P

although the evidence is sound and has its possibility.
    You must be on Diablo 3 beta steroid..calm down. Lol
    Quote from the6

You must be on Diablo 3 beta steroid..calm down. Lol

lol
    Yeah yeah mock the guy that just had his cat abducted.
    Ok this guy "aif" totally stole the contents of my investigation and posted it on the official diablo3 forums.

LINK TO THIS TRAVESTY

Ladies and gentlemen... we are ready to take this one to court.
    It seems good enough and i do think it will come tuesday/wednesday so yeah let's hope that you're right.
    lol?...meh im sad i read this....
    These are the High Res screens if anyone wants to see it:

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/9780/baalroghighres.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5996/baalroghighres2.png

-Wrathard
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes