Critters will die

Unlocky Rabbit's Foot (because really, how lucky could he have been?)
    Small, smelly Charm
    +20% damage against ultra-mega chicken
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Don't be mad because I'm...
    I hate the act 1 chickens, hope they're killable in D3 :P
    Diablo III needs werewolf form!! Werewolf druids are the greatesterestest! Werewolves that shred and eat enemies even!! Rawr! (f'.')f
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    i know this is off-topic, but where did you get the sig? i see it all the time and it's freaking awesome. Anyway...if rabbits are killable outside i want bats in the dungeons. And not any bats, either. High-gliding bats that you have to have ranged attack, magic attack, or leap to reach.

Dance, barbarian, dance for my amusement!
    Quote from "ZonerZ" »
    High-gliding bats that you have to have ranged attack, magic attack, or leap to reach.

Dance, barbarian, dance for my amusement!

I could see coming back to the dungeon after going to town to buy some potions or something and my barbarian friend jumping back and forth swinging at bats in the air. :D
    I like the idea of having the bunnies transfom after a certain number of bunny kills.

I'm sorta looking at a secret "critter" level. So if you kill 20 deers, the 20th deer would drop an item, which if combining is possible (like the horadric cube, forgot how to spell it), you could open up a portal of some kind to demon deers (that rhymes as well). So you can get demon deers, demon bunnies, and demon toads.

What would also be seriously awesome is if the 20th bunny you kill you get an item, and the item you have you can summon a demon bunny ti fight for you. But these are just wild speculations. But I really want some shocking/funny thing to happen after killing a specific number of critters. Maybe a screamer.
    Houston Rockets
    Blizzard
    Valve

:thumbsup:
    Q u o t e:
    Critters

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5757/critters1409zl6.jpg

14:09 of Gameplay - Besides from there being cute bunnies in Diablo 3, critters don't die. Man, I always liked killing critters in starcraft. This image is the Witch Doctor throwing a random fire ball which directly hits a critter, but the critter recieves no effect.

What Bashiok said

This was unfortunately a bug that existed in the build that was being used to record the gameplay video. Those critters die, and there's nothing more satisfying than seeing a bunny corpse flung across the screen. It just wasn't working for the demo, which stinks.
    Lmao Secret Critter Level!! Best Idea Ever!!!
    Diablo III needs werewolf form!! Werewolf druids are the greatesterestest! Werewolves that shred and eat enemies even!! Rawr! (f'.')f
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They should make the Abominable Bunny critter.

It looks like any other bunny, but if you deliberately try to kill it, it just fucks your shit up.

It'd be like a, "What now, bitch?!" - From the critter population.
    thats aswme im goin huntin when the game comes out
    maybe there will be a secret bunny lvl
    Quote from "ZonerZ" »
    i know this is off-topic, but where did you get the sig? i see it all the time and it's freaking awesome.

Btw, not sure who that's targeted to but if its mine, all I did was write on it in paint. :D Gives it a choppy, crude kind of charm. :)

If they add werewolves I hope I can eat bunnies as one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mine is UBOA!

Turn the lights off!

Words I hate in Gaming Culture:

Epic

Hardcore

E-Sports
    THAT'S GENIUS!
    Bunnies in D3!
    Remember Banicula?
    IT'S PERFECT!
    can the bunnies get bigger in the last acts? Like, eat-your-mongrel-before-you-know-its-there big?
    Quote from "ZonerZ" »
    can the bunnies get bigger in the last acts? Like, eat-your-mongrel-before-you-know-its-there big?

only if they put steroids in their grass, then we'll have us some crazy ass Arnorld Rabbit
    i wanna see that seige beast stomp on bunnies.
    Or maybe the Overseer monsters will whip the bunnies turning them into giant swollen beasts...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You're all very, very, VERY sick people. =D

<3
    you haven't SEEN sick. Next thread: Critters will be molested
    Quote from "ZonerZ" »
    you haven't SEEN sick. Next thread: Critters will be molested

While we're at it: why not a skill that involves picking up critters, infecting them or sth. and flinging them at enemies? Kind of a corpse-revive skill, just that they're corpses afterwards...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes