Teaser at blizzard.com?

Poll: Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down?

Looking Up or Down? - Single Choice

• Looking Up 33.3%
  • Looking Down 66.7%
    As for the Hydra comment, in Greek mythology did the hydra not have 3 heads...like the three prime evils until one head was removed and 2 took its place?.
    Quote from "vilkrang" »
    I thought you were never posting again?

Anyway, they have already hyped it up. Even if this is nothing to do with Diablo, look at all the Diablo hype it has raised. There is a post on Wowinsider, a World of Warcraft blog, with this image posted and half the comments are saying that it's Diablo related. It's not just us.

This along with the acquiring of the Diablo3.com domain, the infamous and never ending job openings, the soon to be posted hydra screenshots (from some other site), the xfire slippage, Diablo's birthday.... Need I go on?

There is a shitload of hype.

Yes I know, I couldn't help myself. I had to keep on posting.
    http://www.myzufu.com/blizzard.html - refreshes blizzard.com every 60 seconds.
    Quote from "SlickSTi" »
    Could you guys please pass me some of that s***?

What the Hell, are you talking to me?

No, I am NOT smoking any S***

There is indeed a Diablo book called "Scale Of Serpent(Hydra)"

So why am I smoking?

It's Strong evidence, if anything!!!
    Blizzard, please put back the single player offline mode!
    Um, I did a REALLY bad job highlighting it in Paint, but did anyone notice the face? And that the symbol and circle is the EYE?

Well, hasn't the worldstone always been red? I wouldn't say it became red-colored due to Baal corrupting it. Not sure if that's what someone was suggesting.

I say it's always been red because the soulstone pieces are red as well and they are chips off the worldstone from a long time ago correct?

But yes, we have no idea what color the worldstone is or what's left of it after Tyreal attempted to destroy it.
    It's for SC2. Christ you people get so damn excited over anything new, and automatically point it to D3. Rational thoughts will only help when they do announce it, and cause less pain when they do not.
    Quote from "Freeid" »
    As for the Hydra comment, in Greek mythology did the hydra not have 3 heads...like the three prime evils until one head was removed and 2 took its place?.

Maybe, but I definitely feel at this point, the secret behind project 'Hydra' is the MOST IMPORTANT clue of all, bigger/MORE important than this image!

Whatever this Project 'Hydra' is, HAS to be the game that's annouced this WWI!
    Quote from "Dragoon_50" »
    Um, I did a REALLY bad job highlighting it in Paint, but did anyone notice the face? And that the symbol and circle is the EYE?

Wow, it's Raiden.

Mortal Kombat vs. Warcraft Universe anyone?

Me and two of my friends are looking at the screen and laughing at you right now.
    :D:D:D
    Quote from "KonataX" »
    lol it can still easily be a ranger since who said you cant shoot arrows at melee distance xD

Quote from "Archie" »
    The Barbarian is from Arreat, a very cold snowy mountain top, but they are much tougher than normal humans, so they don't need warmth.

Quote from "Archie" »
    Where are Barbarians originally from? Sumeria, or more specifically Mesopotamia, AKA Europe. Think the Alps and the Pyrenees

Epic quotes... all of them
    Quote from "johnnylamerton" »
    It's for SC2. Christ you people get so damn excited over anything new, and automatically point it to D3. Rational thoughts will only help when they do announce it, and cause less pain when they do not.

lol... I think the only thing that everyone on this forum (except you) unanimously agree's up on, is that it is NOT anything Stracraft II related. Can you even provide any rational, or hell ill take Irrational thought as to WHY it would be starcraft 2? The picture, the style of art... everything about it, has NO link in any form to starcraft 2.

You sir, are the embodyment of fail.
    Versusee.blogspot.com <-- Come argue with me about games.
    Little bit editing to make the background clearer. Take a look at this and tell me that that doesn't look like a head back there near the top!

I AM telling you people, the Clue we should all research now is this "Project Hydra", that's the BIGGEST clue, NOT the image!

I think we have beaten the dead horse with this image.

Project Hydra = Diablo 3?!
    Quote from "Watzit2ya" »
    lol... I think the only thing that everyone on this forum (except you) unanimously agree's up on, is that it is NOT anything Stracraft II related. Can you even provide any rational, or hell ill take Irrational thought as to WHY it would be starcraft 2? The picture, the style of art... everything about it, has NO link in any form to starcraft 2.

You sir, are the embodyment of fail.

Yes, and it ISN'T Stacraft: Ghost either. Why would they announce the release of SC: Ghost when SC2 isn't even out yet? Can anyone say Starcraft overload?!
    has anyone here thought that that face can just be a coincidence?
    Quote from "SithDiablo" »
    I AM telling you people, the Clue we should all research now is this "Project Hydra", that's the BIGGEST clue, NOT the image!

Then start another topic? This one is about the teaser image.
    it must by hydra then.. MMO ...

2+2=4
    Quote from "milanv" »
    has anyone here thought that that face can just be a coincidence?

Not at all...because it's so..perfect. Something like that doesn't get made my accident.
    Well, a User from WorldofWar.net found out, that the symbol in the picture is in fact a RUNE which can also be found on Frostmourne.
    http://www.worldofwar.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6754&size=big

Now is my question: "What the hack is Frostmourne doing in DIABLO 3?" :P
    Then start another topic? This one is about the teaser image.

Though, we discussed this image To Death already! I strongly doubt anything new will reveal about it!

No offense, we really are Beating a dead horse here, with this image... it's getting stupid to say "Oh I see something Nobody else already seen"

At this time, we Must try another clue, than this OLD image, this "Hydra" clue is IT! :)

congratz you just found the hidden Johny Bravo :P

www.biffexploder.deviantart.com ------------> relax while browsing through my photography / wallpapers gallery.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes