Blizzard Disruption hydra build

I already have a CM wizard and I don't like archon so i wanted to try something different. This build uses the synergy between 3 skills: arcane torrent disruption(+15%arcane), blizzard(+20% with cold blooded) and arcane hydra.

You begin with casting blizzard between you and the monsters, then arcane hydra and after that disruption until everything is death. Blizzard and hyrda are recast when needed.

For passives is cold blooded a given, I also took Astral Presence because I sometimes run out of arcane power but some arcane on crit could also solve this. Unstable Anomaly is to survive DPS spikes.

Here is the build:
    http://us.battle.net...iYTS!WXh!YaaZcc
    I'd consider replacing Frost nova with teleport and UA with Illusionist. That should give somewhat better survivability since frost nova isn't all that useful without CM to refresh it, and teleport is great for a wide variety of situations. Otherwise I'd use Deep Freeze on frost nova to get a crit buff.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Quote from Loroese

I'd consider replacing Frost nova with teleport and UA with Illusionist. That should give somewhat better survivability since frost nova isn't all that useful without CM to refresh it, and teleport is great for a wide variety of situations. Otherwise I'd use Deep Freeze on frost nova to get a crit buff.

Yes teleport with fracture rune is more very useful for that build, thanks :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes