Contest: Free Archon Set - Come Play

625 million is my guess :)
    Here`s my btag : tiesto#1652
    Contest is closed!

Winner will be announced by 10:30 p.m.

He/she has until 11:59 p.m. to claim the prize, else the set will go to the runner-up.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Just checked updated contestants list. My edited guess wasn't updated. Bcons#1648 should be 364,500,000 (as per my edited post on the first page of this thread). Thanks!
    163 Contestants

Average Estimate

Max Estimate

Min Estimate

FINAL ANSWER
    AH transactions: http://i.imgur.com/R78T5bf.jpg

THE WINNER IS

Shyam#1291

...With an estimate of 740,000,000 gold!

Thank you all for participating! If Shyam does not respond, I will contact the runner-up at midnight.
    Quote from Bcons

Just checked updated contestants list. My edited guess wasn't updated. Bcons#1648 should be 364,500,000 (as per my edited post on the first page of this thread). Thanks!

Ah! Sorry about that. I haven't been going back to check each page (there were 15 pages to sort through on the official one). Good thing (or bad, depending on how you see it) that it didn't change the outcome? :cheers:

Thanks for participating!

Special delivery for one Mr. Shyam!
    Grats to Shyam and thanks to Jaetch for setting this all up!
    Congratulation to our lucky Shyam :Thumbs Up: and thank you for your generosity Jaetch. I keep trying to reel my friends back into D3 as patches goes on since the game keeps getting better. This kind of incentive from the community will only help to keep it growing and active. I'm also happy at how close i was despite the downtime on the auction house! It help me set goals for upgrades.

Again, thank!
    Gratz to Shyam and GJ Jaetch that's really nice of you.
    That was super awesome! :P

Hopefully you do some more. Monk won't be bad. <3

Ha. Bagstone.

Late thanks is late, but is true. Thanks Jaetch, this was fun. And I by comparing this set with mine I've learned a lot. After some spending this weekend I'm almost at the same DPS and a little more EHP.

New Triumvirate and Sword, new Gloves and Bracers and I'm now able to farm at MP8. Heck, I'm even killing Ghom on MP8 without much skill.
    @Bribous, dude you are on the Americas server, I could've sworn you were on EU? Same with Zero. What the heck, haha.
    ^^ No problem, my guess was far from the right one ! :) (210 million off, to be exact)

<rant>
    As a side note, one thing made me sad: We wizards have to spend way more gold than other classes in order to be able to farm higher MP's...
    </rant>
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes