Help my WD to go next lvl

Plz tell me what i can do to improve my gear to go fast paragorns at MP 3-4?!?!
    I have like 15-20 mil gold

Eu realm and BT is lunitar#2510

ps. be hard on me coz id like very much be better geared and don´t know that much of gearing the right way!
    https://eu.battle.ne...10/hero/6051311

There´s link to my profile
    I dont think there is alot you can do for your char with 15 - 20mill but I suggest you save a little more money and get yourself an entry level "The Witching Hour" these are between 25 - 40mill.
    Hmmm looking into this a bit more you would lose alot of EHP with "The Witching Hour" Unless you spend over 500+ million. Tbh mate I dont see any cheap upgrades for you that will increase both your EHP and DPS without spending 100s of millions.
    The witching hour on EU server cost like 15M so go for that.

Also, I highly recommend selling your lacuni since it's worth a lot and getting usual bracers with high vit/int/res and crit (also reduced dmg from attacks if possible). You should also drop any IAS since they only drain mana from WD and also the pierce the veil.

Get a better amulet with int/vit (optional)/critdmg/critc.

Change your head piece to either this or zunimassa. Zunimassa cost more but it sure gives you a nice bonus.

Here is my profile even though I use different pieces now for farming mp1. The chest, bracers, mojo and shoulders are actually different.

Also, change your weapon to a spear with black dmg. Hope that helped.
    "War is created, peace is obtained"

‎"Inferno difficulty is very, very, very hard. Internally we had this super hardcore test team, and we got it to the point where they thought it was challenging enough. And then we doubled it." - Jay Wilson
    Quote from Manajaa

Fast paragorns at MP 3-4?!?!

Why do you need to quickly kill stuff at mp3-4? Play at mp1-2, it's the most efficient way to level and get stuff.
    "War is created, peace is obtained"

‎"Inferno difficulty is very, very, very hard. Internally we had this super hardcore test team, and we got it to the point where they thought it was challenging enough. And then we doubled it." - Jay Wilson
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nokay-1396/hero/6029345

If I step up to 3-4 MP I feel it instantly, before 1.0.7 its not worth it, I would save gold and see how 1.0.7 goes, you might get lucky and craft some really nice gear or worse case scenerio playing higher MPs still doesnt work out better than lower.

This kinda makes weapon choice vital, I dont need life steal for low MPs saving me plenty of gold on my weapon, however, when I key farm keys MP8 I use a Lifesteal Skorn or a Manajuma's blade.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes