Need advice for a new weapon

Hi guys I am in need off some advice. I want a new weapon as soons as I got my Zunima's Pox. I think I can get a lot off more damage when I swap to a new weapon. Can you guys give me a good advice on what weapon to take. I don't mind if it's a 1hander or 2hander. But I do need to say that my budget will be about 4mil...
    what are you hoping to accomplish? are you looking for a weapon to farm MP0? are you trying to push your limit in higher MPs? just about anything will help you, those ceremonial knives are cool, but there is better stuff out there... your main goal at this point is to find something with black damage, because you have zuni boots, which add a % to damage as poison... if you don't know what black damage is, it's only having +min/max damage, along with %weapon damage... in other words, no elemental damage on your weapon... figure what you're trying to do, and i can give you some ideas
    WD - mostly other chars are toilet... my pride and joy ;D http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SirBoneselot-1182/hero/1672627
    i would rather upgrade your current armor. You weapon is decent enough.

Get gloves with int, crit chance and crit dmg. A decent pair is like 300k on ah. Your current zuni chest has kinda low vit. Try find a good deal with more stats. At least like 250(vit+int) statpoints. Your current neck missing crit chance. After gettin a zuni chest with higher vit you can replace your neck. +100int, +7,5%crit chance and like 60 crit damage is fairly cheap on ah these days.

You will get way more from investing into your armor then buying a new wep tbh.
    Hi guys thanks for the tips! @Ash: I was able to run through mp0 very fast with acid cloud as main skill and darts-splinters to finish off others.
    Now I swapped out darts-splinters for bears, it works pretty well, but I am looking for faster kills (so I guess some higher damage)? I was aiming for 70k / 80k damage with a few upgrades.
    And my main goal is farming exp for paragon leveling in act 3. I just want to farm a little bit faster and maybe on mp1 or mp2...
    Note that with bears, you will need LS and not LOH. Also on higher MP Bears work better than Acid Cloud. (What high MP is depends on your gear)

I agree that you need to upgrade your gloves and amulet first. Your Weapon is ok for now, and I suggest you keep the acid cloud for MP 0-2. You will have slower elite kills with it(~30%), but most of the time you kill whites, and that is a hell of a lot faster with acid.

For farming you best stay at low MP 0-1. If you need keys/organs then go 5-8(based on your gear)

Use DPS calculator to find out what is the best DPS upgrade for you. I use this one:
    http://www.bios-gaming.de/d3dps/?changemod=importer
    Quote from IcepickD

Note that with bears, you will need LS and not LOH. Also on higher MP Bears work better than Acid Cloud. (What high MP is depends on your gear)

I agree that you need to upgrade your gloves and amulet first. Your Weapon is ok for now, and I suggest you keep the acid cloud for MP 0-2. You will have slower elite kills with it(~30%), but most of the time you kill whites, and that is a hell of a lot faster with acid.

For farming you best stay at low MP 0-1. If you need keys/organs then go 5-8(based on your gear)

Use DPS calculator to find out what is the best DPS upgrade for you. I use this one:
    http://www.bios-gami...ngemod=importer

Thanks alot Icepick for the advice. I allready knew about the LS would be better with bears... The only thing I don't get is the organs/keys. Why would I farm them? Are you aiming on a hellfire ring or is the value just that high that I can sell them easily? Anyway thanks for the help!!

EDIT: I allready get it, never mind my question above. Farming organs is best at mp5-8 I get it.
    i don't have the time to look at your gear more thoroughly atm, however i trust these other fine fellows know what you should improve, don't forget, gear is important when it comes to damage too, look through your gear and see what you think has lower numbers / lacking CC or CD and things of that nature... keys are beneficial, in that once you can make a ring, you get 35% extra experience when you wear the hellfire ring. if you're looking to farm exp, that would be a must, unless you have lots and lots of time and patience to level your character with no bonus experience. if you're going to do MP0, and can trash everything as you are now, i wouldn't even change anything, and just focus on getting the HFring and just grind levels. items will come as you gain Plvls and your MF increases naturally... however, if you have the gold, and want to make some improvements, go for it... you're just about at the DPS to run MP0 efficiently enough that with a hellfire ring you should level nicely
    WD - mostly other chars are toilet... my pride and joy ;D http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SirBoneselot-1182/hero/1672627
    Quote from Ashy_Larry

i don't have the time to look at your gear more thoroughly atm, however i trust these other fine fellows know what you should improve, don't forget, gear is important when it comes to damage too, look through your gear and see what you think has lower numbers / lacking CC or CD and things of that nature... keys are beneficial, in that once you can make a ring, you get 35% extra experience when you wear the hellfire ring. if you're looking to farm exp, that would be a must, unless you have lots and lots of time and patience to level your character with no bonus experience. if you're going to do MP0, and can trash everything as you are now, i wouldn't even change anything, and just focus on getting the HFring and just grind levels. items will come as you gain Plvls and your MF increases naturally... however, if you have the gold, and want to make some improvements, go for it... you're just about at the DPS to run MP0 efficiently enough that with a hellfire ring you should level nicely

Thanks alot for your reply, I took a look at your build and I must say I am impressed by the +exp bonusses you use. Keep up the good work.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes