High heroscore wd, are they playable?

As for the heroscore.. i was checking some slots on diablorogress, there is item compare tool, tells you how much heroscore you gain per each item.
    And getting 500 points here and there, getting really espensive upgrades, like nearly pers 6cc zuni helm, tal chest with godly stats, ect.
    But then I checked, what happens, if I put highest possible damage echoing fury, without life steal, bam 3k points right there.
    Note that such weapon is 100% useless in real game scenario, since you gonna insta die to reflected damage, let alone heal vs normal mobs. But the way score is calculated, values such item way more that weaker weapon with life steal.
    Quote from aerialus

As for the heroscore.. i was checking some slots on diablorogress, there is item compare tool, tells you how much heroscore you gain per each item.
    And getting 500 points here and there, getting really espensive upgrades, like nearly pers 6cc zuni helm, tal chest with godly stats, ect.
    But then I checked, what happens, if I put highest possible damage echoing fury, without life steal, bam 3k points right there.
    Note that such weapon is 100% useless in real game scenario, since you gonna insta die to reflected damage, let alone heal vs normal mobs. But the way score is calculated, values such item way more that weaker weapon with life steal.

you can have a off hand with LS, or Barb with LS belt and passive LS. The weapon would still be godly, if and only if, it has CD and open socket.
    Yeah, except plenty of top wd use weapons without life steal just for score, they even admit they don't use it to play the game.
    Seems to me rather then discussing why WD's cant compete in this made up thoery crafting from diabloprogress you should rather base your characters worth off suitable performance rather then 'hero score'. Meaning your 200K WD who balances survivial and DPS is probably, gameplay wise, more valuable then the top heroscore, billions of gold worth of gear, trophy character. Who, like it has been said, isnt even played in that form.

Its the system man! the system.
    Quote from ForbiddenAngel

you can have a off hand with LS

1. "an offhand", no "a" off hand
    2. No you can't.

Seriously why do people that have no idea what they are talking about still decide to blabber ? Do they have no shame ? Are they so desperately lonely that they want to lie, just to feel important, even if it's for a short while?
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes