Witch Doctor 1.0.5 Budget Guide - Budget = 3 mil

Hello again Diablo Fans! I've made a Witch Doctor budget guide using 3 million gold, the reason I've set 3 mil is it's a very achievable amount by any player from just farming vendor trash / gold pick-ups and selling an item here and there :D

I go over specifically which stats you want on every item and why you want to go for them :) If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, I'll try my best to check the forum as much as possible!!

Hopefully you like it guys!

Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC6-ELmwgdU&feature=plcp
    Diablo 3 Guides and Content at Youtube.com/nmitty
    Thx for the video, I really love the budget guides :)
    tq for awesome guide...
    hope you can make guide for demon hunter too
    Not to be a downer, but 25 minutes? Your guides are way too long, way to much junk interspaced with the useful parts. I'm sure you could quite easily make a guide just as good at under 10 minutes. There's a load of non-witchdoctor related talk at the beginning and end of the video too, and off topic stuff in a video puts me to sleep.

PS. you spoke of MP5 while you were talking about buying the weapon. What on earth is MP5? (I'm assuming it's not monster power 5 in this case). I downloaded the video in lowest possible quality, so I couldn't really see the writing.
    Quote from Crateme

PS. you spoke of MP5 while you were talking about buying the weapon. What on earth is MP5? (I'm assuming it's not monster power 5 in this case). I downloaded the video in lowest possible quality, so I couldn't really see the writing.

Mana regeneration. I assume he is a wow player, and mp5(mana per 5 seconds) was an important stat for some classes a few expansions ago.
    Well that's hellishly confusing and out of place. No wonder I didn't know what it was.
    Thanks for another good TryHard budget guide, I appreciate the afford you make for all this.
    No problem guys! Ya I still call it MP5, not many people have questions it yet so I assumed it fits ^^ They're long as I like to actually explain why things are good and how you can use them, just to give you a clear understanding of why you should be using them :D
    First legendary guide is out tomorrow!
    thanks 4 the guide
    Rather make a guide for 100-300 mill that should be what most people have imo. There are simply too many low budget guides. And come on you make 100mill in 2-3 weeks of playing and this game is out for ages :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes