With your budget I would try to upgrade a few pieces (5-6) instead of just one big upgrade. You have quite a lot of cheap upgrades you could get that could double your DPS and bring up your HP to 40k+
- get a new weapon with crit dmg and open socket, it will boost your dmg quite a lot
- rings, amulet, gloves: get some with dual dps stats (crit change > crit dmg > ias)
- those boots are awful, you should have enough for some zunimasa trails, 12% run speed is a must
- if you get zuni boots, might as well try to get a 2nd piece for the 130 int bonus; helm should be cheap and a good upgrade for you
- try to get shoulders with int, vit, ar, life% to boost your hp a little
Another good tip is to get chest/pants with a LOT of vit (sacrifice on the int but keep the sockets) so that you can get other pieces with less vit but better dps stats (gloves, bracers, belt)
Thanks for the input zell, guess i got some shopping to do.
Think i'll aim for weapon first since it'll prolly be the bigest update, and later on zuni boots and helm, when i get some gold again. But why's runspeed a must? Just for convenience and clearing faster? I mean, it's not i'm kiting or trying to catch up with mobs running away. At least not on MP3/4
Nice tip with the chest/pants btw, never thought of that.