WD vs treasure goblins (NM+)

Hi all,

I'm writing this in sheer dispair regarding my lack on capability to solo-kill a single treasure goblin in nightmare. My problem is that if I'm chasing a goblin he normally runs into bigger groups of enemies which distracts my dogs and gargantuan and gives the goblin enough time to open up his fricking portal. -.-
    I'm aware that it might be probably a lack of direct snare, but I don't need any snare (beside the one offered by the Soul Harves-rune) along the normal gameplay yet - I'm running well enough. Another point might be missing single-target burst dmg.

I am playing a WD and just reached lev 40.
    This is the build I'm currently using: WD lev. 40
    With the Templar as follower.

I'd like to hear if anyone has similar problems, or might come up with a possible solution for me.

Thanks and keep up the hunt! :)
    poison dart wirh splinters :)
    Quote from rusted_plastic

poison dart wirh splinters :)

did you mean numbing dart? because that might work, when you see a goblin, switch rune
    but last time it was dog's fault that he ran away, because i was too far, when they attacked him :( i guess that will always be the risk
    Your build is very low damage. I have no problem killing goblins with direbats. Spiders are not a good skill to use to kill goblins and neither is locust swarm. You need something that has some high direct damage.
    grasp of the dead n grasping spirit
    Get in front of him and he'll run the other way. Make him go away from the mobs.
    Quote from drvic10k

did you mean numbing dart? because that might work, when you see a goblin, switch rune
    but last time it was dog's fault that he ran away, because i was too far, when they attacked him :( i guess that will always be the risk

No i mean dart with splinters, it does 3x60% direct damage, if there's no rare or champ around you can kill the goblin quite fast.
    well i use grasp of the dead,gargantuan,zobie dogs,soul harvest,and locust swarm with firebomb.i kill it pretty easily
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes