Whats the next step for my monk

Hi all,

I want to be able to do maybe mp3 or 5 with a 50mil budget (is that possible??). I know there are a few things i have to do like swapping out Fleet Footed for maybe Resolve. Right now I can do mp2 in the current setup without dying too often but only if I position myself very carefully during every elite encounter..

My problem is likely with resist and hp but I'm not sure which slot I should invest in to gain the most survivability while maintaining decent damage. What should my priorities be? Shoulders? Chest? Or something else? Thought I should ask here before mindlessly blowing cash

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
    This is the link to my char:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Chopper-1761/hero/17121229
    Well, I'd say HP should be your first priority. At 20k, a single misstep is all it takes.

So my suggestion would be a different Vast Expanse. You can get one with ~360 DEX/VIT for about 8m on the EU AH, 12-14m if you insist on a buyout. And a decent Inna's Radiance with 300-320 DEX/VIT and 50+ Poison Resistance can be acquired for <2m.

Those two should be more than sufficient to lift you above 30k HP. In fact, my entire gear would probably cost less than 30m nowadays and MP5 is a breeze. So unless the other AHs are significantly more expensive than the EU one, your budget should be plenty in any case.
    Quote from Percster

Well, I'd say HP should be your first priority. At 20k, a single misstep is all it takes.

So my suggestion would be a different Vast Expanse. You can get one with ~360 DEX/VIT for about 8m on the EU AH, 12-14m if you insist on a buyout. And a decent Inna's Radiance with 300-320 DEX/VIT and 50+ Poison Resistance can be acquired for <2m.

Those two should be more than sufficient to lift you above 30k HP. In fact, my entire gear would probably cost less than 30m nowadays and MP5 is a breeze. So unless the other AHs are significantly more expensive than the EU one, your budget should be plenty in any case.

Thanks for that I will look into it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes