Super Budget Monk

So after recently coming back to the game and having some seriously outdated gear and very little gold, I decided to gear up a new monk. I've manage to put together what I think is a fairly solid base for just 750k. Thoughts and opinions are very welcome though :)

OMG! super budget! haha very nice dude. Congrats ;)
    Wich mp can you farm with that gear? Also, eu or us server?
    Well, call me blind if I missed it but what dps do you have with that gear?
    Also, pants?
    Quote from Belzebuss

OMG! super budget! haha very nice dude. Congrats ;)
    Wich mp can you farm with that gear? Also, eu or us server?

EU, and I'm just playing with it now. MP1 farming is very easy. I'll try more later
    Quote from Kalleousi

Well, call me blind if I missed it but what dps do you have with that gear?
    Also, pants?

Oops, missed the pants. Added now :)
    DPS is 42.5k basic, 48.8k with flash of heaven and 78k wit blinding flash.
    Monks are cheap at 50k or less dps, and I can make a monk of over 50k dps with decent defense for about 1M in Asia.

After about 50 hours of play, my monk is now +100k dps 1-hand with excellent defense of 610AR, 600 armor, 1300LOH and life gen 800+, and she can farm at all MP levels with 50CC, 250CD and 2500dex.

I was a bit lucky to have picked up two legendary items which sold for about 20M gold.

Beyond 100k DPS, the upgrade is much much more expensive though.
    Indeed you can pick up gear at really good prices ive done the same with my Barbarian. Ive just started doing bidding now for 2 days and i picked up some decend upgrades for all my classes for under 20k a piece.
    Mediocre items are down the drain in price for each and any class cuz so many ppl. grinding still paragon or farming at high levels. BiS items are thru the roof....
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    With a plenty supply of gold (steady drops rating against RM) and min-range items due to easy farming ar low MP levels, there is a diametric development in price between decent and good items. It is hard to sell any loots on AH, which are mostly dump to the merchant for a pitiful amount of return.

Now we can see some trend in item prices, for which there were quite a bit of argument as how price would move before the launch of 1.0.5.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes