Pimp my monk 194milion budget

Heres a link to my armory:

http://eu.battle.net...8/hero/18294638

Should probably get resists on innas chest and thats pretty much where I run out of ideas
    Maybe an innas head with %dmg to SW or FoT and The Witching Hour is also really nice. Their is also the nat 2 set bonus. Lots of choices :D
    New amulet and ring, with some average damage on them. I would spend 50m on a new ring, 50m on an amulet and 50m on a witching our and then 46m on a 1100 dps wep with 200ish dex and a socket, like Sky Splitter etc for you main hand.
    I would first buy innas pants and better echoing fury. Then Natalyas boots and ring OR lacuni prowlers and ice climbers.

your innas chest could use some res, but I wouldnt upgrade it right now.

PS. what did you find to get that much money..? :D
    New bracers and new gems.
    What about some real wrists? Yours are worth less than 1M with those rolls... Get some vita and double resist or aim for lacunis.

Actually there are quite a few spots to work on, take your amulet:
    4 stats, only 3 are decents. For average damage to be interesting it should be way higher numbers, at least in those unity ring range. Some additional useful stats (%life, life on hit, vita, resist all, your resist of choice) won't hurt either.

Boots: missing double resist and to low %movement speed.
    Ring: missing second trifecta stat
    Chest: it's really a subpar piece, look for resist and some decent stats - yours offer the bare minimum of dex & vita

And gems! With your budget it's a shame you haven't already upgraded to 100% crit gems.

Only after all that i'd look for another EF (either with more dps or some crit damage).
    - Better helm with 6% crit and more dex/vit
    - At least 50 dex gems for each piece of armor
    - Amu with high cc/ccd and +40 avg. dmg
    - Better EF with +1050 DPS and at least 0,24 aps
    - Chest with more dex, higher vit and single res
    - Bracers with way more res and vit
    - Inna┬┤s Pants with vit roll
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.

I would first buy innas pants and better echoing fury. Then Natalyas boots and ring OR lacuni prowlers and ice climbers.

your innas chest could use some res, but I wouldnt upgrade it right now.

PS. what did you find to get that much money..? :D

IK chest lol @ prices on barb gear. I do have double nats but its on my DH since its not that much of an upgrade to my dps. I did get a better innas chest and an echoing fury . Thank you guys for your ideas much appreciated
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes