Rate the Demon Hunter above you

I like where my DPS is at the moment. I think only reasonable upgrade is double dex roll / vita inna's pants and double dex roll dead man. Mainly looking to upgrade my EHP. Maybe bracers with AR?

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/butch-1749/hero/11084248
    Quote from baron01

I also wonder how necessary is Perfectionist passive for your build and gear. You already have very high HP and AR so the 10% while being nice does not feel like necessary. Your defensive stats are just perfect but your damage output could use help--swapping Perfectionist for Archery could provide you with a decent boost (10% more CHC).

well since im not geared as a full tank (with shield and 1.5M+ EHP etc.) the extra mitigation does actually help on what i mostly play on nowadays (mp7 and above). the disc cost reduction also helps since i lost a few points of max disc going from rare hand xbows to danetta set. but yea on lower mp its probably better to go with 2x offensive passive instead of 1 offensive 1 defensive. swapping out legacy nat 4pc on crack nightstalker, is out of question tho =D

Quote from butchyyyy

Mainly looking to upgrade my EHP. Maybe bracers with AR?

well simplest upgrade is to put an amethyst in the helm xD, u could also drop bat for guardian turret, basically trading some aoe dmg for 15% dr and better single target dmg

but with ur gears upgrading EHP will likely cost u a combination of dps, gold, and $$, i could be wrong byt cant rly imagine any armor u are wearing with AR and/or vit instead of the trash affix going for anything less than 9 digits on GAH
    Quote from nights

well simplest upgrade is to put an amethyst in the helm xD, u could also drop bat for guardian turret, basically trading some aoe dmg for 15% dr and better single target dmg

but with ur gears upgrading EHP will likely cost u a combination of dps, gold, and $$, i could be wrong byt cant rly imagine any armor u are wearing with AR and/or vit instead of the trash affix going for anything less than 9 digits on GAH

I'm aiming for plvl 100 so i don't want to drop the exp gem. I might change andy with non-crit mempo tho. Double dex rolls are not terribly expensive and i'll loose only ~7k dps while gaining ar and %life boost.

Any upgrade that wont cost me DPS will indeed be in the 9 digit numbers.
    Why dont you equip Leorics Signet if you are aiming for level 100 paragon ?
    I'd love to get a rating on my DH.
    A few notes: Can't stand crossbows, due to the clunky feeling, so cba to use Manticore. The lacuni is just for farming, might pop out my alternative dps gearset that I'm using for ubers at a later point, if I remember it.

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Neonex-2608/hero/843936
    Quote from Neonex12

I'd love to get a rating on my DH.
    A few notes: Can't stand crossbows, due to the clunky feeling, so cba to use Manticore. The lacuni is just for farming, might pop out my alternative dps gearset that I'm using for ubers at a later point, if I remember it.

eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Neonex-2608/hero/843936

Ok here goes:

Cons:
    - cheap ass gem in the helmet.. a Star gem ? like.. seriously? How do you feel when you are farming and losing all that xp just because you dont have the best xp gem considering its cheap as hell right now..
    - no crit on lacunis.. meaning they are like what? 50k worth? You use legacy Nats set meaning you have absolutely no use of extra 12% movement speed because you can use Vault(tumble) + tactical advantage and have constant 92% movement speed increase which is more than you need.
    - no vitality on depth diggers.. come on man, you can do better.. even Innas pants would be better than what you have right now
    - no dex on xbow
    - no max disc on cloak
    - no dex on boots
    - no crit chance on helmet
    - mediocre amulet

Pros:
    - decent witching hour.. but no all res and vit
    - decent gloves.. but low dex

Overall cant give you more than 5/10.. no hard feelings tho. Feel free to criticize mine if ya want. Dont go too hard on my dps because I dont use any dps passives. If I do, I get like 191k dps. http://eu.battle.net.../hero/12692894.
    ^wizart

you could use a lot of improvement with your aspd
    -andariels/mempo as 3 set nats seems unnecessary
    -lacuni - aspd + crit
    -quiver - i get it has hungering arrow damage but usually your main damager is your hatred spender

seems your profile is currently showing your quick mp0-2 run build as it has signet and multishot so i'm guessing your 'main ring' will be much better

you seem to have way too much armor/life with little AR.. a balance of both would be better. Also seems you have too much unnecessary HP especially since you already have gloom and perfectionist. seems it won't be necessary to have as much HP since you have lifesteal and damage reduction already.. kind of overkill i guess?

i also get that you don't use passive damage buffs but you could still improve your dps by incorporating more aspd

hmmm.. looking at it at a tanky dh kind of gameplay, maybe 7.5/10? tanky DH is a little bit less efficient IMO because you could concentrate on DPS and just enough survivability to take 3 hits from normal monsters and 2 hits from elites and you're good. as for ubers, gloom fixes that problem.

http:// us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robbie-6838/hero/1376697 connect the spaces instead since i don't have 10 posts yet =P
    Quote from Robb_Stark

^wizart

-lacuni - aspd + crit
    -quiver - i get it has hungering arrow damage but usually your main damager is your hatred spender

seems your profile is currently showing your quick mp0-2 run build as it has signet and multishot so i'm guessing your 'main ring' will be much better

you seem to have way too much armor/life with little AR.. a balance of both would be better. Also seems you have too much unnecessary HP especially since you already have gloom and perfectionist. seems it won't be necessary to have as much HP since you have lifesteal and damage reduction already.. kind of overkill i guess?

i also get that you don't use passive damage buffs but you could still improve your dps by incorporating more aspd

hmmm.. looking at it at a tanky dh kind of gameplay, maybe 7.5/10? tanky DH is a little bit less efficient IMO because you could concentrate on DPS and just enough survivability to take 3 hits from normal monsters and 2 hits from elites and you're good. as for ubers, gloom fixes that problem.

http:// us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Robbie-6838/hero/1376697 connect the spaces instead since i don't have 10 posts yet =P

To start off with, i don't agree with you at all regarding the quiver, why use a bonus on a hatred spender that you can't use whenever you like, instead of on a hatred generator that's "free" to use at any time and probably is going to be used 80% of the time?
    But anyway, back to your DH..

It's overall very good...good amounts of resistances, dps and CC...however, in my opinion, too little HP.
    Gearwise, i'd switch out the innas belt for a witching hour and go for a inna's chest instead..far superior to a nats imho.
    I'd also go for a nats ring for the additional 130 dex.
    Otherwise, it's a nice DH so well done good sir!

Mine.
    A little prerequisite...i don't use a xp gem because i have no hurry to reach 100, so that is a conscious choice..
    I will get a CC mempo when the finaces are there, but right now i'm prioritizing other stuff..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/raz0r-2733/GahrLaag/10614613
    Quote from Robb_Stark

^wizart

-lacuni - aspd + crit

Regarding attack speed - Ive never prioritized stacking attack speed because I much rather prefer steady, consistent damage instead of the dmg that relies on attack speed..

Regarding resistances - I agree that I need more res and that is one of the aspects Im looking into right now.

You are correct about this being my paragon grind build. I play MP1 and am doing full act 3 runs.. entering all the waypoints starting from core of the arreat and upwords all the way to the Stonefront. It takes me like 25 minutes in the party of 2.

Dont agree about the quiver.. because when I chose quiver I chose it for the long term and that hungering arrow bonus will definitely come in handy when the pvp comes out because it is way easier to deal damage and hit targets with guided arrows rather than with any hatred spender.

Regarding helm - I am not quite sure that mempo or Andy's will be better than my currect perfect crit chance Nats helm.. I will look into that but cant agree or disagree at this point.

Regarding your DH..

- no max disc on chest;
    - no vit on boots
    - low hp

Otherwise very good, 8,5/10.
    @razorboy

only missing additional AR and possibly disc. i'd say 9/10 since the two things i mentioned are for survivability but i doubt you'd have a problem with that since 1, you can one shot white mobs and 2, there's preparation.

as for the comment on witching hour, after i input your stats on my sheet seems i lose damage.. 8% is variable and with higher damage, the value of 8% increases.. that and i like that it already has armor so all i needed was an AR random roll

@wizart
    disc is unnecessary on chest since i could perma gloom if i wanted too.. i'm guessing this has something to do with gameplay as well, i feel that having more aspd allows you to kite faster and you get hit less - you also output damage faster killing enemies that get near you quicker meaning you don't use disc as much

no vit on boots seems a little odd to me.. i'd agree with the low HP but particularly on boots? hmm.. if that were the case, perhaps your pants should switch out MF roll with AR roll since you need resistance more than you need MF? hp isn't too much of a problem mp4-7(normal farming + key hunt) but they are a problem for me on mp7-8 ubers T_T hoping a mempo with CC would solve the HP problem as well because there's a potential 28-30 percent inc HP.
    My profile is on my signature so please go ahead.
    I have a crap yellow ring on me just for the interface dps fetish. Generally I have a SoJ equipped so that gives me in total:
    +32% damage against elite and boss, +25% damage on spike trap and +14% damage to bola shot.

Edit: here's the diablo progress link for me
    http://www.diablopro...n/16071240
    Quote from Ameko

I have a crap yellow ring on me just for the interface dps fetish. Generally I have a SoJ equipped so that gives me in total:
    +32% damage against elite and boss, +25% damage on spike trap and +14% damage to bola shot.

Dont think any comments are necessary. Incredible DH. Just one question - when do you think it is more efficient to equip mempo instead of Nats sight? For example I have a 6.0 cc Nats helm right now and I would like to find out what stats should mempo have to out-dps the Nats sight, also considering that I will lose the 3 set bonus? Maybe you could give the approximate numbers.
    Quote from WizArt

Quote from Ameko

Dont think any comments are necessary. Incredible DH. Just one question - when do you think it is more efficient to equip mempo instead of Nats sight? For example I have a 6.0 cc Nats helm right now and I would like to find out what stats should mempo have to out-dps the Nats sight, also considering that I will lose the 3 set bonus? Maybe you could give the approximate numbers.

Are you referring to a mempo with 6.0 cc as well? If we disregard the additional survivability provided by mempo and only consider DPS, it all depends on how each stat worth for your current set of gear.
    Currently 1 Dex is 94.5 dps and 1% attack speed is 1830 dps for me, so 8% attack speed out weight 130 dex provided by 3 nat set bonus on any day. However it may be a different story for other people.

I chose 0 cc mempo rather than Nat helm based on the overall AR and additional life% that it gives me, which is extremely crucial for me to be able to tank elite packs on MP8 and up. But again I see cc mempo to be more of an end game item than cc Nat helm, dps gain from attack speed on gearing becomes ridiculously high when you reach a certain number of cc and cd.
    Thanks for your comments Ameko.

By the way found some cool upgrades for my DH that fixed my AR problem:

http://eu.battle.net...2/hero/12692894

New helm, bracers and amulet.. all self found over the weekend. For the record, this helm out-dps the 6.0 cc Nats sight (including set bonus) by 4,5k.
    @ WizArt
    Nice gear and AR - looks well balanced. Congrats on the upgrades.

I've got low AR, but with perfectionist and boar it keeps me alive. I get 18k health from globes as well which helps.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pscyzo-1887/hero/3881000
    Quote from Pscyzo

I've got low AR, but with perfectionist and boar it keeps me alive. I get 18k health from globes as well which helps.

http://us.battle.net...87/hero/3881000

5.5 / 10

Some comments & suggestions:
    • Gems should be upgraded but it is costly solution. I would definitely recommend to get top gem for weapon at least.
    • Both Nat's pieces are on the low end, potential for upgrade.
    • I would look for Andy with socket and lower extra fire damage. Socket is important to get extra EXP, which in the long run benefit you greatly.
    • Replace Hellcat waistguard by cheap Inna's belt, extra 130 DEX from 2p bonus + 7-8% holy damage should be help your dps
    • Get rid of that Manticore, low DPS one with just 1 socket, which is killing your damage output. You should be able to get 1.3k DPS + socket crossbow for cheap. It would also work better with Inna's belt %damage bonus
    • Skill choice is also strange.
      • Combining Sentry and Cluster Arrow is not common and im not sure it work well together. You also lack any kind of slow/stun to keep mobs of monsters in the range of Sentry. Spike Trap might be better option.
      • Perfectionist passive is weak, especially, considering how low are your defensive stats (AR, HP) and you have just one discipline spender. No obvious choice here but some options are: Numbing Traps, Grenadier or maybe Vengeance.
    Just one quick comment to the poster above - 1.3 dps manticore with dex and 1 soc currently goes for around 70 mill.
    Quote from WizArt

Just one quick comment to the poster above - 1.3 dps manticore with dex and 1 soc currently goes for around 70 mill.

That was obviously meant to be "rare crossbow" rather then Manticore.
    Nice DHs we have here.
    Rate me. ^^
    I am looking for a new Manticore, but at moment AH dont have any with 1300 DPS... I am planning to spend like 100 - 120kk to buy a really good one.

Is it enough gold? It dont need have Vitality.

I cannot post URL right now, then there is my Battle TAG.

Walkrad#1289
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes