Low Budget Advice

Hi uhm i wanna go back to play my dh and i dont have any clue on whats the prices are now i dont know what i can get to make it good on mp5

I want to get at least 500all resist 30k life around 20% mov speed and after all that the maximum amount of dmg with only 17m maybe i can go up to 20m. What can you guys recommend?
    Quote from Rodarsh

Hi uhm i wanna go back to play my dh and i dont have any clue on whats the prices are now i dont know what i can get to make it good on mp5

I want to get at least 500all resist 30k life around 20% mov speed and after all that the maximum amount of dmg with only 17m maybe i can go up to 20m. What can you guys recommend?

- Andariels Visage with open socket and low increased fire dmg taken
    - Nats chest with +60@res
    - Nats boots for 2pc. Get cheap ones without vit
    - Lacuni bracers with dex/vit and only ias roll for the 12% ms.
    - Rare pants with +200 vit, dex, +65@res and 2 open sockets
    - Rare belt with +100 vit, %life, +60@res and some dex. Maybe pickup radius if you find a cheap one
    - Rare shoulders again with high vit, %life, dex and +60@res
    - Rare gloves with +120 dex, 9% cc and +30% ccd along with either vit or @res roll
    - Rare rings with +4% cc, +30% ccd, as much dex as you can afford and maybe some avg. dmg on em
    - Rare neck with +7% cc, +60% ccd and again as much dex as you can afford within your budget.
    - Rare xbow with +90% ccd on it. Dex if possible. Dont botherwith open socket since a good gem would be out of your budget.
    - Rare quiver with 15% ias, +8% cc, 10 max disc. and as much dex/vit as you can afford.

With perfectionest as passive you should be around 500@res and 30k hp...In terms of dps it will take some time to kill stuff on mp5 cuz i guess you will hit like 100-120k dps. Depends what kind of stuff is cheap on the ah.
    Shinna made a good list for gear. I will just comment on your desire to play MP5.

Reality is that you will never make it "good" on MP5 unless you consider far less efficient and effective farming the better option than just running it on MP0-1-2 as you should. DH is a class that is heavily penalized if monsters do not die fast (the faster, the better). DH has relatively low EHP, limited way to build around LS/LOH and we do most damage when at distance (see Steady Aim passive for its extra 20% damage when no monster is in 10-yard range).

120k is pitiful number for MP5. I have twice as much, with a gear worth 5-6 times what you have available, and I still feel that going from MP1 to MP2 is slowing things way too much.

If you can play in parties, the situation is different because you can focus more on damage dealing while secure required minimum EHP to survive. You also adjust your build to provide the most benefit to party and maximize your damage output, which is something you cant do while playing solo (you also build spec accordingly, more utility, mobility and less buffs).
    /signed what baron says.

DPS wise its no where near effiecent to farm mp5 with that budget. Its possible and you┬┤ll surivive most things but it just takes too much time to kill stuff.
    Ok got it :) thank you for your help i couldnt buy the whole gear i had to use some crappy stuff but yeah 37k hp 500 all resist 24% mov speed 116k dps with scoundrel mp3 easy mode but at least i can go with partys on mp5 without dying too often. Again Thank you for your help.
    i dont assume DH is made to "farm" mp5, if you havent got insanely high dps
    Quote from Shinna1989

Quote from Rodarsh

- Andariels Visage with open socket and low increased fire dmg taken
    - Nats chest with +60@res
    - Nats boots for 2pc. Get cheap ones without vit
    - Lacuni bracers with dex/vit and only ias roll for the 12% ms.
    - Rare pants with +200 vit, dex, +65@res and 2 open sockets
    - Rare belt with +100 vit, %life, +60@res and some dex. Maybe pickup radius if you find a cheap one
    - Rare shoulders again with high vit, %life, dex and +60@res
    - Rare gloves with +120 dex, 9% cc and +30% ccd along with either vit or @res roll
    - Rare rings with +4% cc, +30% ccd, as much dex as you can afford and maybe some avg. dmg on em
    - Rare neck with +7% cc, +60% ccd and again as much dex as you can afford within your budget.
    - Rare xbow with +90% ccd on it. Dex if possible. Dont botherwith open socket since a good gem would be out of your budget.
    - Rare quiver with 15% ias, +8% cc, 10 max disc. and as much dex/vit as you can afford.

With perfectionest as passive you should be around 500@res and 30k hp...In terms of dps it will take some time to kill stuff on mp5 cuz i guess you will hit like 100-120k dps. Depends what kind of stuff is cheap on the ah.

Can you do a gear list for MP0? :D thnx
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes