I recommend getting an andarials visage, you can get one for 300k, also upgrade your rings, you can definitely get some with more dexterity, and look for ones that have increase crit chance and or IAS. Thats probably the most efficient way to buff your DPS for that little money.
Lots of upgrade options for you. But question is, what kind of build are you going for?
It looks to me you want a bit of a balanced (as opposed to pure dps/ tank) build? If so, I'd recommend trying to maintain 400-500 resists, 40K health and 4k armor (after buffs).
That kind of build is great for a pet/trap/team style of play(So in addition to shadow power, preparation, primary (e.g. bolashot), your choice of a secondary hatred spender attack, companion(not my choice), sentry, marked for death, spike traps, caltraps).
For passives I'd definitely swap nighstalker for perfectionist, consider steady aim instead of sharpshooter, although your crit chance is low.
Now, the usual way for a DH to get their dps up is based on crit chance/dmg. The other alternative is to get massive dex, attack speed and raw weapon/affix dmg (not as popular and somewhat more difficult to do). Regardless, there are many deficiencies in your gear. Based on a balance buld style, you need to improve the following:
1. Crit Chance needs to go way up - try to get to at least 35%
2. Dex needs to go way up, - at least towards th 2000 mark and preferably toward 2200+
3. Crit Damage needs to improve - more towards 350% to 400%. This will be difficult unless you use a 2H crossbow with archery passive.
2. Attack Speed needs to increase would be a nice dps boost, but don't focus on this too much as it suffers from diminshing returns.
Work towards the above. Your gloves can definitely be better - they can get all of Dex, crit chance, crit dmg and attack speed. Play around with the AH and see what you can afford (perhaps focus on dex and 1 or 2 of the other affixes). Same with rings which are going pretty cheap becauseof everyone's focus on set item rings and hellfire rings.
Andariels as helm is a good option, or consider bracers with crit chance, 100+ dex, resist all and drop the vitality.
Lets be honest. None of your current gear is even mediocre. You got alot of resistens and hp but lack dmg. I would try and lower the resistens to approx 300 and vit to like 40k and raise your dps to like 100k and stick with farming mp1/mp2...
- A cheap nats helm - Just try to get one from bidding. Those are like 100k or maybe 200k and will give you 7% crit chance(2pc set bonus)
- 2 rings with dex, crit hit damage and average dmg(!). rings like +80dex, +30crit hit damage and like 20-50 dmg are way under 50k each! The average bonus dmg is a huge dps boost and underrated by many people.
- Gloves with +150dex, +8% crit chance and +30 crit hit damage are realy cheap too. You can get those for like 100k
- Bracers with +120dex, some vit and 4% crit chance are like 50k
- Boots with +150dex, some vit and all res along with 12% movementspeed. No movementspeeds equals slower farming and trouble if you need to kite a pack.
You should have like 500k to spend. Get a decent xbow with at least crit hit damage on it. There are some close to 1200dps with +80crit hit damage, dex and life steel on em for like 500k. Dont bother with open socket since a good gem is far too expensive compared to how much you can spend for your wep atm.
Build wise i would recommand something with 1 hatred gen and 2 hatred spenders along with 3 other skills.
Could be a build for your gearset. Singletarget HA/DA should do its job. EA/Balllightning is a solid ae dps and the turret isnt that bad. Helps with singletarget dps and gives some survivability. Shadowpower and prep are kinda must haves with gear like yours and vault/acrobatics for some movement without spending disc since you run with just 30disc. 2 passives for helping with dps and perfectionist for making up loosing some vit and res on gear.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.