Demon Hunter's dexterity: How much damage does if gives you?

Hello all Diablo gamers!

I'm properly not the only one whos going to ask this question, and I don't know if it already has been posted.

But my question is: What exactly does dexterity really do?

Dexterity gives us dodge chance and all damage done by the x of your dexterity - example: 1000 Dexterity gives your ''all damage done'' 1000% Increased.

So... What is this ''All damage done''.
    I've been reseaching about this and I found a few post, were people was discussing about this.

There was this person that said if you have 1000 Dexterity you have to multiply it with 10.

If you ask me, that ain't right.

So what is this ''all damage done''?

Is it the weapon dps, damage or something else?

Please leave a comment. And I hope you understand my english.

Thank you.
    My understanding is all your damage is calculated before dexterity, then the dexterity bonus is applied (1 dex=1% more damage). So if you would have done 10 damage with 0 dexterity, 100 dexterity would increase your damage to 20.

This is why at early levels, + damage is king. But later on Dexterity will start to edge out ahead.
    Quote from Mac_an_tSaoir

Blizzard keeps this shit up, im going to find me some fucking remora action to roll with. Cause imma shark, shark shark shark shark
    Everything is calculated from weapon DPS. Dexterity is the final modifier of this.

Quote from minster215

My understanding is all your damage is calculated before dexterity, then the dexterity bonus is applied (1 dex=1% more damage). So if you would have done 10 damage with 0 dexterity, 100 dexterity would increase your damage to 20.

This is why at early levels, + damage is king. But later on Dexterity will start to edge out ahead.

This is correct.
    Thank you. I finally found out the way to calculate it out.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes