[Video] Butcher Inferno Farming Runs ~400k/hour

Hello Everyone, I made a guide on how to do butcher farming runs, this can attain often around 400k/hour. This isn't particularly class specific, but because I play a demon hunter in the video, I thought I'd post it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG5ju_GuBmw

I'm welcome to any feedback any of you may have, quick note, there are a couple of different ways of getting your 3 stacks of NV before Halls Floor 2, I just prefer the graveyard due to the goblin spawn rates.
    Nice guide for people not able to farm the field, bridge and siegebreaker in Act 3.

Nice rhythm and informative. And while the content might not have been that spectacular or new it was a really well done video.

Thumbs up!
    Trust is not given, but earned. That's a lesson well learned.
    For some reason these runs dont give me any decent items to sell on the AH.. or they wont sell at all. But yeah its a nice and quick route to farm if you're feeling undergeared in Act 2 or further
    Quote from Cloudie

For some reason these runs dont give me any decent items to sell on the AH.. or they wont sell at all. But yeah its a nice and quick route to farm if you're feeling undergeared in Act 2 or further

That's just unfortunate, I've had very successful runs where I've gotten at least 600k, and then others where I've only gotten vendor worthy loot, so about 100k.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes