1) Use Wrath of The Berserk Runed Isanity, I would Change Your Helm Gem, And Use %life or Reduce Cooldown Wich are a lot Bettter, That little Extra Mf dont make Any Difference, Killing Faster or Step up in Difficulty is more Profitable That the MF
2) For the same REason, but not really Depends on you, I would Use a Jordan (if you have one) instead of Nagel Ring, (wich is not bad, is rolled nice and is a nice ring till you get a jordan)
3) Red Gems on Your gear
4) If u need Survivability i would Replace one of Your dps Talents for Inspiring Presence With is Amazing Good with Perma Ancients, I would Replace it With Rampage (if you do challenge content and cant keep the stack Up With Enough Uptime), Or ruthless If you do Easy farmable Stuff.
5) Spec is nice But i would Rune Battle Rage with Bloodshed also not sure if is Better But i Would Try To rune Ancients With Extra Fury and Replace Frenzy with Avalanche Runed Fire or Charge Runed Fire, Maybe Overal Could be better, worth a Try.
Hey hey finally can answer you
1) Talents, I would Use Inspiring Presence Instead of Bloodthirst, Especially if you play in Group with your Gf Bloodthirst is good if you have a good Bonus to globes, wich you dont and your only bonus is on a Shoulder Yellow item you probaly going to Replace Soon,
2) Rune Warcry to Extra Life or Extra all Ress
4) shard is Really Nice The Proc from WW is kinda Low, I would Use WW runed as Fire and Reforge The helm % Fire Damage, Also I would Replace Hota Wich dont really fit with WW and Replace it With Frenzy Runed As Lighiting Wich Proc almost Every Hit with Shard, So u have an amazing Single-target Ability that give you fury on Demand and Stun and Sinergize With your Shard of hate Proc, and The Strongest WW Version Wich Sinergize with your % fire Damage.
5) Follower The Adivece Above, i would try Gamble From Kadala The Cindercoat
6) Try to do Bounties Act 1 and get from the cache The Set Bonus Ring of Royal Grandeur
7) also Try Craft if you can the Devastor wich is a Very Good Weapon if Rolled Decently with % Fire Damage
8) Use As Main with your currenlty Weapons the Shard of Hate Wich overa, is better for Proc and Weapon Master bonus.
9) Try get % Fire Damage On your Amulet Too
10) I would Use Battle Rage Runed Bloodshed
11) I dunno if you have the Resoures but i would get Res all On belt Instead of Armor, But only if you have extra Mats to Waste, if not i would wait till u get a betterl Belt, Like the IK Belt wich is best in slot for an Ik WW baba.
12) If you dont Like Big Cooldowns or Play Often in Group, Maybe Consider replace Wrath of Berserk With Avalanche, runed Volcano For Damage or Glacier For freeze/support
1) Yeah Ruthless and Supersistion are both amazing Talents, I did suggest you Inspiring Presence becouse you Farming with your Gf and is more a supportive Talent, at the end is up to you, they are all good. Animosity is not that great
2) % Fire is a lot better than crit if most of you skills are fire!
3) Is not Better, you trade Mobility for more Damage, wich for some is better, personally i like mobility and i am biased toward WW, at the end is up to you both are good and viable fury Spenders, Also Seismic Slam after the buff Could be an interesting Alternative.
You mean CoTA? (call of the ancients) and you already have it since you use 3 ik pieces + set bonus Ring
I just wanted to get your opinion on what I'm running with. Anything you would do differently but keeping with the same theme? Not sure the weapons I should be shooting for, debating between fulminator or 300th spear for offhand. I'm trying to find an SOJ. I like to do group rifts, usually T4. Thanks for your help.
Yes Odyso this is a good starting Point for Spam Hota, If u need more Fury could replace Weapon Master or Ruthless With Superstition, Also would be better if you could use Cindercoat as chest and get ik bonus by using Ik Boots.
Your Spec is Interesting but i would change some stuff Around Honestly, here some Suggestions
1) I would change the Rune on The ancients, Even If make Sense Transform their Damage to Lighiting, the rune is kinda bad since ancients are so dumb, they get lots of avoidable damage wich you get too, i would use it Runed Extra Fury is a lot better overal.
2) After The change above, with your great fury Generation from Ancients and WW runed Lighiting i would Switch Weapon Throw, wich you dont really need with Ancient Spear Runed Boulder Toss, so you can use Fully Both Your off Hand Weapon, and Your Gained Fury With a Good Massive Blow.
3) Talents i would replace Berserk Rage, With Ruthless, is a more Solid Dps Talent and Relenthes With Supersistion, amazing Defensive Talent and more Fury where matter (vs elites and boss), Bloodthirst or Inspiring Presence
Yeah the boots are Amazing and needed for an eq-Leap Baba, But they Very Solid too If you plan to use Leap too, I would Rune Leap Call of Arreat For Group Up Mobs, or Death from Above, if you Want it more defensive with CC and you Use the Shadow Clones Necklace (For proc it)
today I found some new Lightning% Bracer (Warzechian Armguards) and a Thunderfury, hooray !
Also I found 3 pieces of the Earthen set.. and a Cindercoat! (17% Fire but only Strengh and Res, no Vita)
So, should I go for Lightning because of Thunderfury, or should I stay Fire like now, keep my old bracer and try to find the other 2 setpieces for the Earthen set?
I´d like to play the Fire-Leap-Earthen set, but I dont know if Thunderfury is a game changer so that I have to go for Lightning%.
(EDIT: My GF found a Burning Axe of Skandis with 20% Increased Fire Dmg, but.... only 2k DPS, Int, Vita, no socket.
I would have to reforge the Int... but into what, Strenght or a Socket? I think socket, but I´d like to keep using Shard of Hate / Thunderfury because they have Strength and a socket, or do you think Shandis is still better once I get the 4 piece Earthen).
Thunderfury Is not a Lighiting-Build Weapon, His Proc is not Affected by % Lighiting Damage, so Can be Used For any Spec and will be A good Choice Weapon. Your Axis Sadly is Kinda Bad A weapon Must have Both Str and Socket and your Cant have Both, Thunderfury and Shand are an k Combo, Till you Can get Good rolled Skandis/Devastator. If you Get the full set , Your Best solution Would be Tf And Devastator (if u can Craft it) and then Replace Tf with Skandis when u find a good Rolled one.